Which girl name do you like best?

See the results of this poll: Which girl name do you like best?

Respondents: 46 (This poll is closed)

• Aura : 3 (7%)
  • Ayla : 3 (7%)
  • Savanna : 4 (9%)
  • Kyra : 3 (7%)
  • Olive : 10 (22%)
  • Anya : 11 (24%)
  • Vivianna : 8 (17%)
  • Ella Mae: 4 (9%)

[name]Savanna[/name] was my favorite but i also like olive and ella mae

I voted [name]Savanna[/name], but I really prefer it spelled [name]Savannah[/name]. [name]Ella[/name] [name]Mae[/name] is nice too.

[name]Anya[/name] and [name]Olive[/name] are my favourites. I prefer [name]Ania[/name] spelling to [name]Anya[/name] though.

Lovelovelove [name]Olive[/name]! That got my vote, but I also really, really love [name]Ella[/name]. [name]Ella[/name] [name]Mae[/name] is a bit too country-bumpkin for me, but I do like the idea of [name]Ella[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] as a combo, or [name]Ella[/name] with a different MN. I do love the double barrel [name]Ella[/name] [name]Kate[/name]/[name]Ella[/name]-[name]Kate[/name] or [name]Ella[/name]-Roo/[name]Ella[/name]-[name]Rue[/name], though (although [name]Ella[/name] Roo would be a nn for something like [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] or something, haha). [name]Ella[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Sofia[/name]/[name]Ella[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] Lior(a), nn [name]Ella[/name] [name]Cate[/name], is on my long list.

I had a hard time choosing between [name]Anya[/name] and [name]Olive[/name], but chose [name]Anya[/name] by a hair because I feel like it has more of a potential to grow with a child while [name]Olive[/name] seems only sweet on a little girl.

[name]Anya[/name] is absolutley beautiful.

This is also my nieces name but she spells it [name]Anja[/name]. :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Vivianna[/name]. I have [name]Viviana[/name] in one of my girls combo and I adore the name! It is beautiful in my opinion.

[name]Olive[/name] is really the only one I like a lot.
[name]Anya[/name] is okay
[name]Kyra[/name] is all right as well, but might be hard to carry. I just think of [name]Star[/name] Trek

[name]Aura[/name]/[name]Ayla[/name] - I like [name]Aria[/name] but I’m not too fond of either of these
[name]Savanna[/name] - meh, not a favorite of mine

[name]Vivianna[/name] - vivisection, I’m not crazy about the viv names
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Mae[/name] - meh, sounds very southern to me, like [name]Bobbie[/name] [name]Joe[/name] should be her sister

[name]Love[/name] [name]Kyra[/name]- prefer [name]Kyla[/name]. Only one think puts me off [name]Kyra[/name]- it sounds like [name]Kyla[/name] said with a Japanese accent (where they don’t have an ‘L’ sound)
I also like [name]Kira[/name] (K-i (short i) ra)