Which Girl Name do you like best?

• Annie [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]
  • Maren [name_f]Ranee[/name_f]
  • Kate [name_u]Reagan[/name_u]
  • Hadley [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
  • Charlotte [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
  • Kensley [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]

I’m having a hard time choosing! I originally had a list of about 30 names I like but my significant other is apparently much pickier than I am. The last name starts with an M and is kind of a long one.

My favorite is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] with [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] as a close second. But they are all really pretty so you can’t go wrong.

1 Like

I’m hesitant on [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] because it is so popular right now. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] has been my favorite for the longest. [name_f]Maren[/name_f] has been my second choice for a bit now too but I don’t know, it might be too unique…

Maren [name_f]Ranee[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] are my favorites from your list. I like [name_f]Maren[/name_f] because it’s easy to pronounce and has familiar sounds, but it’s still uncommon (at least where I am). [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is just beautiful and classic, though popular, but I don’t think you could go wrong with it. I want to like [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] because I adore [name_f]Annie[/name_f], but I don’t like it with [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]. The name gets jumbled in my mouth a bit.

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]! It’s a bit rhyme-y, but that actually doesn’t bother me – it makes it sound more endearing.

1 Like

Such pretty options! I think my favorites from your first names are [name_f]Annie[/name_f] and [name_f]Maren[/name_f]. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] feels cozy, friendly, and down-to-earth; [name_f]Maren[/name_f] has such a lovely sound and hits that sweet spot of unusual but not too out-there. I think [name_f]Maren[/name_f] would be my overall top pick with a different middle; I like [name_f]Ranee[/name_f] in theory, but for some reason am bothered by the fact that it shares 4/5 letters with [name_f]Maren[/name_f] (really just me being ridiculous lol, but I figured I should explain my reasoning). I love the idea of [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] as a combo. Otherwise, [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] would be my pick!

1 Like

Maren and [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] are very pretty and less expected.

1 Like

Hadley [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is really sweet

1 Like

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is my favorite name! I adore it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s classic, timeless and gorgeous.
[name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] would be my second choice. It’s so adorable! [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Ranee[/name_f] is a nice name! I love the name [name_f]Kate[/name_f] too, but I don’t really care about [name_u]Reagan[/name_u].

1 Like

Charlotte [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is my favorite!

1 Like

Yes, I am not set on the middle name yet for [name_f]Maren[/name_f] but [name_f]Ranee[/name_f] is my mom’s name and I did think it sounded okay together.

1 Like

Oh, I completely agree they sound good together! And with the family connection, that definitely outweighs the visual overlap for me :blush: [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Ranee[/name_f] is lovely!

1 Like

I am choosing favourites based in the first name only as middle names can be mix and matched after you have decided on the first name. All lovely choices but I love…

1. Maren
  2. Charlotte
  3. Annie
  4. Kate
1 Like
  1. [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Ranee[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_u]Reagan[/name_u]
  4. [name_f]Kensley[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]
  5. [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]
1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts on your list-

[name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]-[name_f]Annie[/name_f] so so cute. I really kind of like it better for a nn though. Lots of great ‘[name_f]Annie[/name_f]’ full names to choose from. [name_u]Anne[/name_u], [name_f]Annelise[/name_f], [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] or [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] maybe?

[name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Ranee[/name_f]-I’m not a fan of the mn, but maybe it’s an honor name? [name_f]Maren[/name_f] is lovely. Smart, simple, not over done, feminine w/out being fussy. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a lovely choice.

[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_u]Reagan[/name_u]-I don’t think that this has the best flow, & [name_u]Reagan[/name_u] is a little trendy & masculine for my tastes. [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is a very nice classic choice. Like [name_f]Annie[/name_f], I find it a bit nick-namey. But just [name_f]Kate[/name_f] isn’t awful. I like it as a nn for [name_f]Katia[/name_f], [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] or [name_f]Katherine[/name_f].

[name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]-Meh, not my style. Kind of too masculine & trendy.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]-[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is a lovely classic. [name_m]Way[/name_m] popular though. And paired w/the super over done mn of [name_f]Grace[/name_f] it’s not terribly interesting. I do really think that [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is a nice choice though.

[name_f]Kensley[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]-[name_m]Way[/name_m] too trendy & not really substantial in my opinion.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is definitely [name_f]Maren[/name_f]. And even though [name_f]Annie[/name_f] & [name_f]Kate[/name_f] are better as nns in my opinion, they’re still very sweet. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maren is my fav. We have a niece named maren and I really love the name

1 Like

Charlotte [name_f]Grace[/name_f] & [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] are my favorites.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u], [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].
I also really like [name_f]Annalee[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].
[name_u]Love[/name_u] the nicknames [name_f]Cheryll[/name_f] and [name_f]Lottey[/name_f] for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

1 Like

Hadley [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is absolutely lovely. I’m obsessed with [name_u]Hadley[/name_u]. I think it is a trendy name in the US but it’s not very popular (it’s outside the top 100), at least not right now. it’s modern, but not overdone like [name_f]Bella[/name_f] or [name_f]Ava[/name_f], so it maintains more of its charm (in my opinion). it just has a very warm, sweet, homegrown feel to it. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is insanely popular as a middle name, but it sounds so great with [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] that it wouldn’t bother me.

2 Likes

I really love [name_f]Annie[/name_f] as a first name. [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] would be an amazing combo!
[name_f]Maren[/name_f] is nice too, I think I would pair [name_f]Maren[/name_f] with [name_f]Grace[/name_f] however

1 Like