Which Girl Name do you like best?

I had a similar feeling! [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] is really cute and charming, and I LOVE [name_f]Maren[/name_f], but [name_f]Ranee[/name_f] didn’t feel right to me. I’m also not sure [name_f]Maren[/name_f] is a good choice if your last name is a long M name. By those standards, [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] is my favorite off your list.

Side note: I think [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] and [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] would make really adorable names for sisters!

2 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] are so pretty!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] are darling names!

1 Like

Annie [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] then [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. I think you could swap Grave out for [name_f]Ranee[/name_f] to honour your mum if you wanted as well.

1 Like

Maren
[name_f]Annie[/name_f]
[name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Kensley[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Maren[/name_f] , [name_f]Annie[/name_f] and [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. They are simple and charming !

1 Like

Yes I like them a lot but do you think they are too different? Also, do you have any middle name suggestions for [name_f]Maren[/name_f]? I have had a hard time picking one out to go with it.

Any middle name ideas for [name_f]Maren[/name_f] or [name_f]Kate[/name_f]? I’m not set on one with either yet.

Charlotte [name_f]Ranee[/name_f]. Yes that doesn’t sound too bad! Thanks!

1 Like

I have seen a lot of [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Mae[/name_f] as mn’s but I love them both and they go with a lot of names so I think that is why. I am also looking into family names I might want to use for the middle name.

Yes with [name_f]Maren[/name_f] I will get a few that don’t like it or maybe don’t know how to say it but it’s easy to explain “[name_f]Karen[/name_f] with an M” and I think it’s unique and pretty. I am hoping once we meet her I will be able to decide. I will definitely have a top 3 to choose from!

I love the name [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] but like it better as a mn than a first and I just love how it sounds together in this combo :slight_smile:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], followed by [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your input! I have looked into longer names that [name_f]Annie[/name_f] could be a nickname for. I don’t mind [name_u]Julianne[/name_u] or [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] but I just think I want her to be called [name_f]Annie[/name_f] if I go with that name. The last name is 9 letters long so I think that is why I am gravitating towards the shortened versions. I would consider something longer for both though if I found something I loved.

Do people have an easy time saying/spelling? What is most people’s reaction to her name (if you know).

I like [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]/ [name_f]Rane[/name_f] or [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]

Kate [name_f]Grace[/name_f] , [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] , [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]

My niece’s name is [name_f]Maren[/name_f] pronounced “Mahr-en”. There is also a [name_u]Marin[/name_u] in my son’s preschool class who pronounces it like “[name_f]Karen[/name_f]”
I think both are very pretty.

Hadley [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is my favourite. Beautiful and not too common.
I also like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Kensley[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u], in that order.

Kate [name_u]Reagan[/name_u].

Kate is on my list. I don’t like [name_u]Reagan[/name_u] though.

Charlotte [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is so pretty too