Which girl name goes with my two boys?

My two boys names are [name]Nick[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name]. I wonder what girl name flows with them.
[name]Veronica[/name]
[name]Norah[/name]
[name]Mallory[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]

[name]Veronica[/name] - an excellent name, but it feels very vintage next to [name]Sawyer[/name] (which I love, by the way)
[name]Mallory[/name] - I’m not so sure about this name. It’s not helped that I think [name]Mallory[/name] [name]Towers[/name] and mal meaning bad …
[name]Norah[/name] - I adore this, but [name]Nick[/name] and [name]Norah[/name] sounds very matchy to me, unfortunately.
[name]Amelia[/name] - I think this is perfect with [name]Nick[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name]! It is very pretty, too.

Good luck!

[name]Amelia[/name] is perfect with those two boys names. I echo most of the comments about the other names from above, and I’d add that with [name]Veronica[/name] the first thing I thought was that it echo’s [name]Nick[/name] too mich. [name]Amelia[/name] is lovely, and there’s lots of good nickname potential too.

[name]Veronica[/name]- I like [name]Veronica[/name] (especially with the nn [name]Vera[/name]) but it’s so vintage that paired with [name]Sawyer[/name], I think [name]Nick[/name] would be the odd one out.

[name]Norah[/name]- I love [name]Norah[/name] but [name]Nick[/name] and [name]Norah[/name] sound to matchy for my taste. [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Eleanora[/name] are beautiful though.

[name]Mallory[/name]- It’s okay but not my favorite. I prefer [name]Miranda[/name] (which I love with [name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Nick[/name])

[name]Amelia[/name]- I think this goes wonderfully although it is destined to become popular.

Some other names you might like:

Vintage ones like [name]Sawyer[/name]:
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Lara[/name]
[name]Alanna[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Millicent[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Lina[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]

Some with more of [name]Nick[/name]'s classic feel:
[name]Jade[/name]
[name]Katharine[/name]
[name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Gabrielle[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Mae[/name]/[name]May[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Mary[/name]

Good luck :slight_smile:

I like [name]Amelia[/name] with [name]Nick[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name]

[name]Norah[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name] sound good with those. However, [name]Nick[/name] and [name]Nora[/name] [name]Charles[/name] are a famous pair of [name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Hammett[/name] characters from the Thin [name]Man[/name] movies and books that many people are familiar with. I don’t think that should necessarily hold you back if that name is the best one, but be prepared to hear it pointed out.

[name]Veronica[/name]: I think it’s great, but agree that it’s too vintage with [name]Sawyer[/name]…

[name]Norah[/name]: I think is so pretty, but there’s the movie, [name]Nick[/name] and [name]Norah[/name]'s Infinite Playlist…

[name]Mallory[/name]: I can see [name]Mallory[/name] working, because it’s modern sounding like [name]Sawyer[/name], yet still works with [name]Nicholas[/name]. It feels like a middle ground name to me. Sadly, it doesn’t have the best meaning (“unlucky”), which may or may not be an issue for you.

[name]Amelia[/name]: [name]Amelia[/name] feels very vintage to me next to [name]Sawyer[/name], but I think it works a lot better than [name]Veronica[/name]. I love [name]Amelia[/name]! One vote for [name]Amelia[/name]!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Veronica[/name] is one of my fave girls’ names.
But [name]Amelia[/name] goes best with [name]Nick[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name]. Wonderful!

[name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Norah[/name] are my two favorites.

[name]Amelia[/name],[name]Nick[/name], and [name]Sawyer[/name] go well together… I love [name]Norah[/name]… if you are okay with two out of three names beginning with “N”.

I love [name]Mallory[/name] and I think it goes great with your boys’ names. My next choice would be [name]Amelia[/name].

I like [name]Amelia[/name] the best. [name]Nick[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Milly[/name] is a cute sibset (if you like the NN [name]Milly[/name])!

[name]Veronica[/name]: It’s not my favorite name, but it works with the sibset.

[name]Norah[/name]: I immediately thought of [name]Nick[/name] and [name]Norah[/name]'s Infinite Playlist. I think [name]Norah[/name] is unusable, especially with that spelling.

[name]Mallory[/name]: I really don’t like this name… it means ‘unlucky’.

[name]Amelia[/name]: I think it’s perfect! [name]Amelia[/name] is gorgeous, and it fits really well with [name]Nick[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name].

Definitely [name]Amelia[/name]!

[name]Norah[/name] then [name]Amelia[/name]- [name]Nick[/name] & [name]Norah[/name] inifinite playlist is an awesome movie :slight_smile:

[name]Amelia[/name] gets my vote. Very pretty, cute nn and [name]IMO[/name] goes best with [name]Nick[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name].

[name]Amelia[/name]!

Thanks for all the input, my husband likes amelia best too. Have to admit,nobody really likes [name]Mallory[/name]. Thought of a few more options…how about [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Helena[/name] (Hel ay na)
[name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Lorelei[/name]
MN will be [name]Jayne[/name].