Which Girl Name is Best?

See the results of this poll: Which of these names do you like best?

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Lillia: 4 (12%)
  • Juliet : 8 (24%)
  • Lina: 2 (6%)
  • Grace: 1 (3%)
  • Rosalie: 5 (15%)
  • Alice: 6 (18%)
  • Laurel: 2 (6%)
  • Esme: 6 (18%)

Aw, you’re killing me! I love so many of those names, it was hard to pick, but I voted for [name]Alice[/name] in the end. Also on my favourite favourites list:

[name]Lillia[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] (only dampened by popularity)
[name]Laurel[/name]

Actually, the only one I don’t like is [name]Esme[/name]. I know a lot of people do, but I still can’t quite get it.

I voted for [name]Alice[/name] and my second choice was [name]Rosalie[/name]. I’ve loved [name]Alice[/name] for awhile a now. Classy but short and sweet. I like the nn [name]Ali[/name]/[name]Allie[/name]/[name]Ally[/name] too.
All of your names are great.

I voted for [name]Alice[/name], but liked them all, particularly [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name]. [name]Grace[/name] is maybe just too popular, but otherwise would love it. I like [name]Lena[/name] over [name]Lina[/name] (reminds me of a Lima Bean), especially if pronounced with a long I instead of long E sound. I’m not a big fan of [name]Esme[/name] either – maybe I haven’t heard it enough so I’m not 100% sure how it is pronounced – I think it could grow on me.

I voted for [name]Juliet[/name], but I also love [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Alice[/name], and [name]Esme[/name]. (Are these Twilight names?)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I agree!

[quote=“jill”]I voted for [name]Juliet[/name], but I also love [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Alice[/name], and [name]Esme[/name]. (Are these Twilight names?)

I discovered [name]Esme[/name] from the Twilight series I must admit but I loved [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] long before the series came out.