Which girl name sounds the most dreamy and fairytale-esque to you?

See the results of this poll: Which girl name sounds the most dreamy and fairytale-esque to you?

Respondents: 68 (This poll is closed)

• Luna : 19 (28%)
  • Juliet : 11 (16%)
  • Aurora : 29 (43%)
  • Ella : 0 (0%)
  • Daisy : 0 (0%)
  • Penelope : 1 (1%)
  • Cordelia: 8 (12%)

I voted [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], but in my honest opinion they’re all trendy names and don’t really scream dreamy or fairytale-esque to me. They’re gorgeous but almost bland.

I voted for [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] but I don’t really get a dreamy/fairy-tale esque vibe from any of them. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] I do a little bit due to the Disney connection but that’s it.

Definitely [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]!! I voted for [name_f]Luna[/name_f] because I couldn’t vote for them both. :slight_smile:

After that I’d pick [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. Then [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

I voted [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], because the [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] connection is maybe not necessarily fairytale-like, but certainly dreamy and romantic.

I second [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] because of the disney connection!

I voted for [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. It’s mythological & related to the moon. It’s also associated with the magical & fairytale-like [name_f]Luna[/name_f] Lovegood from [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] would be my second choice very similar association, imo. However, I think L names are more magical in general. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] would be third but I consider it more dreamy & romantic rather than fairytale-esque.

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] fits the bill.

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] feel the most dreamy to me, with [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] closely following- I voted for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] feel more historical romance novel than fairytale to me though, and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is so common (though very pretty) that it doesn’t have that mystical ethereal vibe that feels fairytale-like to me.

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] definitely has the romantic connection for me, and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] a fairytale connection due to Disney.