Which girl name sounds the prettiest to you out of these

See the results of this poll: Which is the prettiest

Respondents: 70 (This poll is closed)

• Juliet : 29 (41%)
  • Scarlett : 7 (10%)
  • Luna : 19 (27%)
  • Dahlia: 15 (21%)

My favorite is [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. I would not consider it pretty necessarily but is is sweet and spunky. I adore [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. Least attractive is [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] (not fond of the sound at all) followed by [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f].

I love all but [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], not that it’s ugly, it’s just not my favorite.
It’s kind of hard to choose between [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlette[/name_f], but I have to go with [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]. It’s one of my favorite names ever :hugs:

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

In order, for me the prettiest is…

1. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] (although I prefer the longer spelling - [name_f]Juliette[/name_f])
  2. [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]

I adore [name_f]Dalia[/name_f] but I don’t like [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] at all. If it was [name_f]Dalia[/name_f], it would definitely be my favourite. But in this case my vote goes to [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is a name I never liked and so is [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]

I think all are really lovely options, but my personal favorite is [name_f]Luna[/name_f].

[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is soo lovely. So dark, mysterious, & beautiful. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] would be my second choice.