Which girl name sounds the prettiest to you ?

See the results of this poll: Which girl name sounds the prettiest to you

Respondents: 52 (This poll is closed)

• Cordelia : 7 (13%)
  • Eleonora : 13 (25%)
  • Ophelia : 21 (40%)
  • Grace : 8 (15%)
  • Sarah: 3 (6%)

I think you can count [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] out almost immediately. While pretty in their own right, they are not on the same level as [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], or [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f]. My vote was for [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], which is on my list, but I also do love [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f].

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] got my vote! Such a beautiful name with the nickname option [name_f]Cora[/name_f] :slight_smile: [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] makes a lovely pairing

[name_f]Grace[/name_f]! It just oozes grace and class and beauty for me. [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is a close second, though!

I like [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] for all the nickname potential, but [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] has my vote. I’ve crushed on that name for years. So beautiful.

[name_f]Grace[/name_f]. It might not be as ornate as [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] or [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] but it is such a longstanding elegant classic. It’s hard not to think of beauty when I hear [name_f]Grace[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]–I’m a sucker for those -elia endings. [name_f]Celia[/name_f] is probably my favorite.

To me, [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is one of the most beautiful names and probably my top choice if I have another daughter.

I chose [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] with [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] as a close second. [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] has better nicknames, but overall, [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is just a gorgeous name! I know a little [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] that was born recently and it truly is a beautiful name for a girl.

I think, although [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] are great names, they can’t contend with the other three names (especially [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]) in terms of prettiness.