Which girl's name is best?

These are by far my two favorite names, and it’s important for me to have the names [name]Lynn[/name] and [name]Marie[/name] somewhere in each name. So here are the combos:

[name]Claire[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Audra[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] [name]Marie[/name]

So just a few questions…
a) Which combo do you like the best?
b) Which one do you think would work best in a sib-set with the name [name]Darwin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]?
c) Any suggestions for any of the names?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

[name]Claire[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Audra[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] [name]Marie[/name]

I love [name]Claire[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name]! It’s lovely.

b) Which one do you think would work best in a sib-set with the name [name]Darwin[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]?
[name]Darwin[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] or [name]Darwin[/name] and [name]Audra[/name]
I’d have to pick [name]Claire[/name] for this one.

I love [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name]…have you thoughts of these names?

between [name]Audra[/name] and [name]Claire[/name]: [name]Claire[/name] would be my first choice.

Yes, I have thought of [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name], but I’m not crazy about either of them, especially with [name]Audrey[/name] since I want to use the middle name [name]Marie[/name].
Thanks for the input so far, I’d love to hear more! :slight_smile:

[name]Claire[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name]!

[name]Claire[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name] all the way around.

I prefer the fn [name]Audra[/name], but the middles [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - this is difficult! [name]How[/name] about [name]Audra[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]?

[name]Audra[/name], definitely; it has just enough unusual quirky-ness to work with [name]Darwin[/name], much more so than [name]Claire[/name].

c) Any suggestions for any of the names?
I love [name]Marie[/name], but you could consider other [name]Mary[/name] variations, too - [name]Mary[/name] itself, [name]Maria[/name], [name]Miriam[/name], [name]Martha[/name], [name]Molly[/name], [name]Marigold[/name], [name]Marietta[/name] …
As for a [name]Lynn[/name] name, there is also [name]Linnea[/name], and [name]Adeline[/name] (we pronounce the ending -linn over here in [name]England[/name]).

Good luck!

[name]Hi[/name]!

[name]Audra[/name] sounds trendy to me, so I’ll choose [name]Claire[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name]! [name]Darwin[/name] is so sweet…

With [name]Darwin[/name], you might also like [name]Susannah[/name], [name]Emily[/name], [name]Anne/name, and [name]Georgia[/name].

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: