Which girls name?

See the results of this poll: Which girls name is your favorite?

Respondents: 46 (This poll is closed)

• Ava Katharine(nn Ava Kate): 6 (13%)
  • Calla: 4 (9%)
  • Callia(nn Calli): 0 (0%)
  • Cosette(nn Cosi): 5 (11%)
  • Marcella(nn Cella): 2 (4%)
  • Aveline: 9 (20%)
  • Scarlett: 10 (22%)
  • Violet: 9 (20%)
  • Violetta: 1 (2%)

For above:

Cosi is the name of the coffee shop where I actually met my husband so I thought it would be a cute nn for [name]Cosette[/name].

Also, [name]Marcella[/name] is a combo of my husband’s name and my name- [name]Marc[/name] and [name]Angela[/name])

So these 2 choices have personal meaning but we will not necessarily choose them over another name we love…

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Cosette[/name] (love the background story and the name!), [name]Aveline[/name] (a great alternative to the popular [name]Ava[/name]), and [name]Calla[/name], and wish I could have voted for one of the [name]Violet[/name] names, too!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Ava[/name] is my favourite name and yes it is popular but I still think it is stunningly beautiful.

I choose [name]Cosette[/name] because I like your story, but also because it is not popular like all those other names. It is a very pretty name!

I voted for [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Violet[/name], and [name]Calla[/name] but once I read your story on [name]Cosette[/name] I changed my mind…I want that one! I’ll change it out for [name]Calla[/name]. :slight_smile:

(PS - I know what you mean about this place changing your name style…I’m actually embarrassed by some of the names I used to like!)