Which girls name?

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like the best?

Respondents: 38 (This poll is closed)

• Lucinda Victoria : 10 (26%)
  • Primrose Victoria : 14 (37%)
  • Lucinda Annabelle : 10 (26%)
  • Primrose Annabelle: 4 (11%)

I like both [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] & [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] equally.

[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is lovely.

I love [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f], and I prefer it to [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. I’m just not crazy about either of the middle names with [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]. [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] sounds the prettiest, to me.

[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] I like as a first since it is very proper and more unique.
I choose [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] as I thought it was more playful with [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] are both very proper whereas [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] is cutesy.

Would you consider [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] in the first? I think [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is lovely.

[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] - so pretty! :smiley:

[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] is so beautiful!

I voted for [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], although you can’t really go wrong with any of the combos you have up there. They are stunning.

I really love [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]! I’m not a huge [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] fan, but I do really like it paired with [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

ETA: I would love to see [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], or even [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], for what it’s worth. :slight_smile:

either [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] combination is my favourite! [name_f]Love[/name_f] how elegant they both sound :’)