Which girls name…

Would you choose from…

[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Thank you x

2 Likes

[name_f]Iris[/name_f], then [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. I adore [name_f]Iris[/name_f], it’s a unique vintage beauty with a delicate feel to it. I imagine lace and stained glass windows. I think it’s gorgeous! And I’ve always loved [name_f]Alice[/name_f], it’s a lovely, whimsical classic.

1 Like

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] :white_heart:

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] is so charming such a lovely botanical name with this really lovely cottagecore aesthetic. I love the meaning of [name_f]Iris[/name_f] ‘rainbow’ which I think is a perfect name for a child born in trying times like this. I really love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] :rainbow:

Then it would go [name_f]Grace[/name_f] next I love [name_f]Grace[/name_f] such a timeless virtue name.

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] :purple_heart:

[name_f]Iris[/name_f]!

It’s one of my favourite names and it’s meaning is so beautiful. It goes with literally any name on this planet.

Next would be [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] is lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would choose [name_f]Grace[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Alice[/name_f] :two_hearts:

[name_f]Iris[/name_f], for sure!

[name_f]Iris[/name_f]! [name_m]Sharp[/name_m] and sweet! Second pick would be [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

I’d go with [name_f]Iris[/name_f], since she’s one of my absolute favourites. [name_f]My[/name_f] second pick would be [name_f]Alice[/name_f], and then [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

[name_f]Iris[/name_f], and then [name_f]Alice[/name_f] :cherry_blossom:

[name_f]Grace[/name_f]!

Definitely [name_f]Iris[/name_f]!

I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] best. So classic and dainty. Well known but not common. I have actually never met an [name_f]Alice[/name_f] but it is such a well established name that everyone knows.

I like [name_f]Grace[/name_f] second. It’s sort of a meh name for me. I think it’s really pretty but it’s also a bit boring.

I don’t really like [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. I know it’s a traditional name and the berries always give this one so much love but I don’t like the sound of it eye-ris just isn’t pleasing to me. And it reminds me of the [name_f]Iris[/name_f] of the eye. I personally wouldn’t want to be names after a body part. In saying that, this is just my opinion. I’m sure if you choose this name it will not be an issue.

alice !

it’s soft without being too frilly, and i love the connection to alice in wonderland. i’ve never met one but it feels so nostalgic and cozy to me :relaxed:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Alice - I always dreamed of using Alice as a middle name for a daughter but spelling it Alis as it’s the first 2 letters of my name and the last 2 letters of my spouse’

I LOVE grace too! It reminds me of Grace Kelly so it gives me regal old Hollywood feels. I also like that it would be hard to mess up the spelling

Iris is beautiful! However we know a few little Iris’ so it wouldn’t be useable for us!

I think ultimately I would pick Alice

alice :rabbit2:

such a whimsical, timeless name!

Another vote for [name_f]Iris[/name_f] here. All three names are beautiful, but [name_f]Iris[/name_f] has that spunky vintagey charm that just makes it really stand out

[name_f]Iris[/name_f]!

[name_f]Iris[/name_f], but [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is a close second. :slight_smile: