[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Elliot[/name_m]
[name_m]Greyson[/name_m]
[name_f]Winter[/name_f]
[name_m]Damian[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Tristan[/name_m]

…and what would a boy/man named this be and look like?

:heart_eyes:

I used to have a thread about this! I’ll start with the first two.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] is forest green and butter yellow, golden hour in a small town. As an image, [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is rich with happy turquoise and a Bon [name_m]Iver[/name_m] playlist on a Midwestern road trip. As a person, [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is friendly, open, and never has a hard time finding friends. He’s a [name_m]John[/name_m] Steinbeck reader and favorite son, capable, smart, and devoted to his interests.

[name_m]Elliot[/name_m] is cool and collected, a navy blue pair of rectangle glasses on a midcentury modern coffee table. As an image, [name_m]Elliot[/name_m] is cardigans and americanos, burnt orange and study abroad. As a person, [name_m]Elliot[/name_m] is introverted and detail-oriented, working in a STEM or law career. He’s a brother of sisters and a complete bookworm.

1 Like

Thanks, I really enjoyed these :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] -gentle but strong, poetic and adventurous, I get playing dress up with swords and shields, writing and drawing etc

[name_m]Elliot[/name_m] - gentle, bookish and creative, I get autumnal vibes

[name_m]Greyson[/name_m] - smart and suited, like, ties and jackets, working in a city but playing sport at the weekend type thing

[name_f]Winter[/name_f] - outdoorsy and adventurous, quiet and reserved, isolated cottages, abandoned islands

[name_m]Damian[/name_m] - slightly dark and mystical; it gives off woodsy vibes, but also a bit edgy, black, nail polish, baggy clothes

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] → bright and summery, like picnics in the park, ice cream, art projects

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] → warm and friendly, teddy bear fleece jackets, old books

[name_m]Tristan[/name_m] → adventure stories and laughter, calm and quiet forest clearings, exploring gently, leaves and trees after the rain??

I feel like some of this is so random and eclectic :grin: sorry if it’s not quite what you meant.

1 Like

Thanks, I love your comments :slight_smile:

1 Like