Which Irish middle name with Alec?

See the results of this poll: Which Irish middle name with Alec?

Respondents: 18 (This poll is closed)

• Alec Kieran W***: 0 (0%)
  • Alec Brendan W***: 0 (0%)
  • Alec Lorcan W***: 2 (11%)
  • Alec Ronan W***: 14 (78%)
  • Alec Quinlan W***: 2 (11%)

more votes, please :wink:

[name]Hi[/name] there, [name]Tara[/name]! I voted for [name]Alec[/name] [name]Ronan[/name]! :slight_smile:

Have a good night!

Great! That one is my favorite too…I think it sounds awesome with [name]Leo[/name] [name]Magnus[/name] (his bro).

Thank you, [name]Jill[/name]!
[name]Tara[/name]

I like [name]Alec[/name] [name]Ronan[/name] the best. I also like [name]Alec[/name] [name]Tiernan[/name].

Ohhh, nice, [name]Jeanine[/name]! I like [name]Tiernan[/name] as well…might have to add that to the list.

Thanks!
[name]Tara[/name]

I agree about [name]Alec[/name] [name]Ronan[/name] with [name]Leo[/name] [name]Magnus[/name]! (And I could never forget the name [name]Leo[/name] [name]Magnus[/name]! That’s just too handsome to forget!) :slight_smile:

Wow! [name]Ronan[/name] is crushing the competition!!! Good job, [name]Ronan[/name]! :slight_smile:

Have a good night!

[name]Leo[/name] has such a strong middle name, so I think [name]Alec[/name] needs one with a little ‘oomph’ to it as well. I think [name]Ronan[/name] fits the bill-- [name]Alec[/name] [name]Ronan[/name] sounds great!

Fantastic!
Thanks, you guys! [name]Ronan[/name] has been my fav. all along but I wanted to be sure it sounded as good as I hoped. We do want an Irish middle and an Irish saint is even better…[name]Ronan[/name] is both.

Thanks so much for the feedback!

[name]Tara[/name]