Which Irish name do you prefer?

See the results of this poll: Which Irish name

Respondents: 71 (This poll is closed)

• Torin : 13 (18%)
  • Callum : 32 (45%)
  • Ronan: 26 (37%)

Since you tried posting this thread twice I deleted the duplicate (both got caught behind the spam filter and I approved this one).

[name_m]Ronan[/name_m] is one of my favorites!

I voted for [name_m]Callum[/name_m] but I love [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] too. :slight_smile:

I adore [name_m]Callum[/name_m]. [name_m]Torin[/name_m] would be my second choice.

I feel like the odd one out here but I love [name_m]Torin[/name_m]. I’m really not a fan of [name_m]Callum[/name_m] and while I do like [name_m]Ronan[/name_m], [name_m]Torin[/name_m] just has a more attractive sound to me.

I adore [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] and would use it myself if it want so close to my son’s name.

If I had to choose, I’d pick [name_m]Callum[/name_m]! :slight_smile:

I love [name_m]Ronan[/name_m]! The meaning is lovely. [name_m]Callum[/name_m] is nice too, but I much prefer [name_m]Colm[/name_m] and [name_m]Colm[/name_m]án.

Thank you! I’m still new to Nameberry and it was my first time posting a poll, I was a little confused haha. :slight_smile:

1. [name_m]Torin[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Callum[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Ronan[/name_m]

All 3 are great names though so you can’t go wrong!

[name_m]Torin[/name_m] has been one of my favorite boy names since 8th grade so he obviously got my vote! I also like [name_m]Callum[/name_m], and I want to like [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] but it’s stuck in my mind as the Guardians of the [name_f]Galaxy[/name_f] villain.