Which is best out of these three?

See the results of this poll: Which is best out of these three?

Respondents: 54 (This poll is closed)

• Rose : 18 (33%)
  • Madeleine : 14 (26%)
  • Lydia: 22 (41%)

Turns out I can do a poll! ”

I adore [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and all its various forms! To me [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is the epitome of a classic feminine name, and it’s surprisingly underused as a first name. I think [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is lovely too. I like [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], but it’s definitely my least favorite of the three.

I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f], but more so as a diminutive for its longer forms like [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f].
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] is perfectly dainty but it has become SO ubiquitous. I think it needs a break.
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is a gorgeous name. It hits that perfect spot of being familiar yet uncommon. Also it doesn’t have any trendy parts that tie it to a host of other names, like for example how “ella” ties [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] together.

All three are beautiful. It’s really just a matter of personal preference (my favorite is [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]), but you can’t go wrong.

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is my favorite! I love the nn [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], but I’m not keen on just [name_f]Rose[/name_f], for some reason, and while I can appreciate [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], I can never seem to commit to it personally, and now it almost feels like it’ll get lost in a sea of Madisons and Madalyns. I adore [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], though–she’s dainty and timeless and a little bit spunky (and definitely gorgeous, gutsy, and intelligent!). [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]'s the best of everything. I would love to have a little [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]!

Good luck!

I chose [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - Classically Beautiful and Perfectly Traditional - short, sweet and always in style

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] - Getting too popular and just seems way too ethnic for my taste
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] - [name_m]Way[/name_m] too popular and over used for my taste…

I love [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]! [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] is beautiful but I really do not like nn [name_f]Maddie[/name_f]. I like nn [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] but not [name_f]Rose[/name_f] on its own (I’d prefer [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]). [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] or [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would make great names.

They’re all pretty great, but I personally prefer [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. She has a very grounded feel, but still a feminine touch.

I can’t decide between [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]!

I love both [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]. I think they’re lovely for different reasons. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is simple, timeless, elegant, and sophisticated. It’s a good “go-to” name that never outstays its welcome. [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is more fun, complex, and interesting. It’s also classic and sophisticated, but has a unique personality. I think both are excellent choices! It just depends on which one fits the person better, I think. (And which one you want to say for the rest of your life!)

Not a fan of [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]. All of the “[name_f]Maddie[/name_f]/[name_f]Maddy[/name_f]” names are so overdone these days.

[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] followed by [name_f]Rose[/name_f]