Which is best? Sister for Luther

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I am still assembling my list of names. My husband and I have narrowed it down to these names for a girl. If we have a boy we are naming him [name_m]Luther[/name_m] so we want the girl name to match that.

These are the names we have narrowed it down to. I paired them all with the surname because to me the flow of the full name is really important. What are your thoughts on each of these names? Which is your very favorite? Thanks!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] Whiteley “Lissy”
[name_f]Anne[/name_f] Whiteley
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Whiteley “[name_f]Lottie[/name_f]” “[name_f]Char[/name_f]”
[name_f]Claire[/name_f] Whiteley
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Whiteley “D.W.”
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] Whiteley “[name_f]Di[/name_f]” “D.W.”
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] Whiteley “[name_f]Dot[/name_f]” “D.W.”
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] Whiteley “[name_f]Em[/name_f]” “[name_f]Milly[/name_f]”
[name_f]Helena[/name_f] Whiteley “[name_f]Leni[/name_f]”
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] Whiteley
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Whiteley (as a double-name)
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] Whiteley
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] Whiteley

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] Whiteley is my favorite.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] Whiteley, nn [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] if one is required but I don’t see an easy nn for [name_m]Luther[/name_m].

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_m]Luther[/name_m] Whiteley sound like sibs!

Thanks! Also should add that middle names probably won’t come from this list; I like some more unusual names for middles that I am not really considering for firsts bc I don’t want her to have to repeat or spell her name a lot (: And yeah for [name_f]Margot[/name_f] I would probably just call her [name_f]Margot[/name_f] all the time because I think it’s so cute!

Favorites:

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] Whiteley
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Whiteley — though [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is a bit cutesy, I dig the upbeat rhythm of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Whiteley. And I do think Downtown [name_u]Abbey[/name_u] has helped to normalize [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] as a grown-up name again.
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] Whiteley — such an elegant, underused name
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] Whiteley
[name_f]Helena[/name_f] Whiteley — just love the name [name_f]Helena[/name_f]. Strong, feminine. I think a three-syllable name with first-syllable emphasis (as in [name_f]Diana[/name_f] too) works so well with your last name.