Which is best with sibs Samuel and Esmé?

See the results of this poll: Which name is best with sibs Samuel and Esmé?

Respondents: 30 (This poll is closed)

• Clara Blythe : 11 (37%)
  • Iris Vivienne : 7 (23%)
  • Greta Elisabeth : 6 (20%)
  • Felicity Pearl: 6 (20%)

I was all set to vote for [name]Clara[/name] [name]Blythe[/name], and then I saw [name]Greta[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]! I think [name]Samuel[/name], [name]Esme[/name], and [name]Greta[/name] would be absolutely perfect. [name]Clara[/name] is a very close second, though!

Good luck!

[name]Greta[/name] wins. I see a beautiful polite girl and a sophisticated woman. [name]Greta[/name] sits so comfortably next to [name]Sam[/name] and [name]Esme[/name]. Good picking.

[name]Samuel[/name], Esmé and [name]Clara[/name] get my vote. [name]Clara[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is a lovely combo as well.

Most def [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]! Perhaps im biased since my dds name is [name]Kaia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] :slight_smile:

I agree with this entirely. [name]Clara[/name] is pretty and could do the job nicely, but I see [name]Greta[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] as the clear winner. It’s romantic, exotic, classy, sophisticated all without being too much or a mouthful. I can honestly tell you that seeing that option put a smile on my face. And a little bit of a sigh in my heart because I cannot possibly use it.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Esme[/name]. It’s my second girl name, and it’s only second because I’m super attached to [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]. We want two more kids and if they are both girls I am all set!! If they are both boys then I’m probably all set too. If it’s a girl and a boy, we’ll have some problems with the boy name :wink:

I had to think long and hard about your four gorgeous names but in the end I think I have to rate them as follows:

1 [name]Greta[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
2 [name]Clara[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
3 [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

I love [name]Iris[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] but [name]Esme[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] seem kind of matchy in sound to me. Good luck!

I voted for [name]Iris[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name], I think it’s lovely with [name]Samuel[/name] and [name]Esme[/name]:slight_smile: Second pick would be [name]Greta[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Good luck! :slight_smile:

I voted [name]Clara[/name], but i think [name]Iris[/name] is great too!