Which is more interesting? Gia Sparrow vs Kaia Sparrow...

See the results of this poll: Which is more exotic and interesting?

Respondents: 41 (This poll is closed)

• Gia Sparrow : 11 (27%)
  • Kaia Sparrow: 30 (73%)

[name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous. I think it is much more exotic than [name_f]Gia[/name_f].

[name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] is my favourite

[name_f]Gia[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] reminds me of [name_f]Mia[/name_f] Farrow. Which is a neutral association for me, but it does make it sound more familiar. I like the look of [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] more tho.

I prefer [name_f]Gia[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] and [name_f]Caia[/name_f]! Personally I consider that the more “exotic” choice, maybe because a lot of families of Italian descent live near me and many have at least one kid with a name in the [name_f]Gia[/name_f]/[name_f]Gianna[/name_f]/[name_f]Giovanna[/name_f]/[name_f]Gina[/name_f] neighborhood. Plus I’m just a sucker for [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], what can I say. [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] is great in the middle.

I prefer [name_f]Gia[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Gia[/name_f] too. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Gia[/name_f] is too similar to [name_f]Gina[/name_f]? [name_f]Gina[/name_f] is a relative’s name and we don’t want people to think the two are similar or that our [name_f]Gia[/name_f] is named after [name_f]Gina[/name_f].

I voted for [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] because it’s more exotic sounding. What do you think of combining the two to get [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f]? [name_m]Just[/name_m] a thought.

[name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] is beautiful!