Which is prettier?

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is prettier unless [name_f]Mikaela[/name_f]/[name_f]Michaela[/name_f] is pronounced mick-aye-ell-a

2 Likes

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]!!!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] (this spelling is my favourite). Where I live (the UK) itā€™s not popular at all - Iā€™ve only met one [name_f]Michaela[/name_f].

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is very nice too though.

2 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], but [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] (I prefer this spelling) is also a great name. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is softer, more classic, and very elegant, while [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] is fun, spunky, but can be strong and mature as well. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] also has a lot more nickname options, which for me at least is a plus. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f], [name_f]Liz[/name_f], and [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] (maybe a bit of a stretch) could all work.

2 Likes

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] 100%!

1 Like

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] :heart:

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]!

1 Like

Minority here but I think [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] is a beautiful name, and a great match to [name_f]Maddison[/name_f] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]. I like the sweet connection between the sisters having the same initial, and I donā€™t think your boy will feel left out.
Some nns for [name_f]Michaela[/name_f]: [name_u]Mickey[/name_u]/[name_f]Micki[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Mica[/name_u], [name_f]Lala[/name_f].

2 Likes

I agree with EJPuddlejumper- if [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] is pronounced [name_m]Mick[/name_m]-ay-ell-a, then thatā€™s pretty, but if not, 100% [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] but if your heart is leaning the other way the [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] spelling is the best imo. So pretty. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] the most, but the others could work too.

1 Like

Oh, [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] definitely. Such a pretty name. I canā€™t see it as harsh at all - girly and lovely.

[name_f]Michaela[/name_f] on the other hand, imo is harsh sounding and looking. It looks like a jumble of letters to me, no matter how you spell it. I also canā€™t get away from the fact that it just looks like [name_u]Michael[/name_u] with an A on the end even in the nicest way of spelling it.

I think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] pairs beautifully with [name_f]Maddison[/name_f] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] too.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is beautiful!

[name_f]Michaela[/name_f] is nice too but I know a [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] who goes by [name_u]Mickey[/name_u] and this name gives me more of a tomboy vibe

1 Like

I love [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] pronounced [name_u]Michael[/name_u] a as in ah. You can use [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_u]Micah[/name_u], Kayel. [name_u]Kaye[/name_u]. I think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is too harsh.

1 Like