Which is the cutest?

We have finally found out it’s going to be a baby girl and well we have decided on two choices but not final on which to choose.

Our two picks are
Espirit [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Jillianne[/name] Rutledge. Nickname: [name]Essie[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Johanna[/name] Rutledge. Nickname choices: Auri or [name]Mady[/name]

Need some help because the family can’t decide on either

[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Johanna[/name] for sure!! Definitely by far my favorite! I love the nn [name]Rory[/name] for this, but Auri and [name]Mady[/name] are also so cute!
This definitely gets my vote! Good [name]Luck[/name]!

My vote goes for [name]Aurora[/name]. It’s more familiar (which minimises having to spell out name over phone all the time etc) but is still unexpected and exotic.

It’s also very elegant, has a great meaning, and has a lovely mythology to it. I love [name]Aura[/name]/Auri as a nickname.

Espirit makes me think of the perfume. It sounds more like a brand name to me, than a person’s name.

[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Johanna[/name], is so beautiful!!

[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Johanna[/name] Rutledge. Nickname choices: Auri or [name]Mady[/name]

I really really love this, [name]Aurora[/name] is a wonderful name that she will like as a child (I always wanted to be [name]Aurora[/name] because i loved Sleeping Beauty and that was her ‘real name’) and it is a very elegant and adult name as well with a couple of really nice nicknames. This one definitely gets my vote!

[name]Aurora[/name] gets my vote as well! :slight_smile:
I’d actually use the nn [name]Rory[/name]!

GL!

I vote for [name]Aurora[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Aurora[/name]! I don’t like the nn Auri/[name]Aura[/name] though, makes me think of those incredible annoying little squigly things your eyes get before a headache. I much prefer [name]Rory[/name].

[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Johanna[/name] is absolutely beautiful!!! [name]Love[/name] the nn Auri and also [name]Rory[/name].

Espirit [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Jillianne[/name] Rutledge nn [name]Essie[/name] - [name]Essie[/name] is an adorable nn, but Espirit reminds me of the brand, and is generally not my favourite name (very open to misspronunciation, too).
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Johanna[/name] Rutledge nn Auri/[name]Maddie[/name] - all three of these names are lovely, especially the beautiful [name]Aurora[/name], and they go well together.

[name]Euphemia[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name] could both give you the nn [name]Effie[/name], Contessa and [name]Tessa[/name] could give [name]Essie[/name], and [name]Henrietta[/name] and other names to that vein could give you [name]Ettie[/name] … just some ideas.

Good luck!

They are both adorable names, but I prefer [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Johanna[/name].

I love [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Johanna[/name]! I would probably use nn [name]Rory[/name], but I like your ideas too!

I also love [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Johanna[/name]. [name]Aurora[/name] is such a beautiful name, and I like the [name]Rory[/name] nickname. Gorgeous!

I actually really love both! I think [name]Aurora[/name] is much more traditionally beautiful, though, and it gets my vote.

I like [name]Aurora[/name] with nn [name]Rory[/name] best! Such a pretty name…:slight_smile:

Another vote for [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Johanna[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck!