which is the worst?

See the results of this poll: which name is the worst? why do you think that?

Respondents: 25 (This poll is closed)

• Francine: 1 (4%)
  • Roberta: 4 (16%)
  • Tabitha: 0 (0%)
  • Ethel: 2 (8%)
  • Gladys: 6 (24%)
  • Gertrude: 7 (28%)
  • Dora: 0 (0%)
  • Polly: 0 (0%)
  • Patsy: 5 (20%)

sounds like “Roburpa” lol

[name]Patsy[/name] is the only name on your list that I dislike. A few are borderline for me, but some I quite like! I know many dislike the name [name]Gertrude[/name], but with the charming NNs [name]Gertie[/name] and [name]Trudie[/name], that one is really growing on me. [name]Love[/name] [name]Francine[/name].

[name]Gladys[/name] - ‘glad ass’.

Fun angle asking for the worst btw!

[name]Patsy[/name]. Why not just name your kid ‘Wimp’?

I can honestly say I like all of them. [name]Patsy[/name] is perfectly fine, just a nn for [name]Patricia[/name].

• [name]Charlie[/name]

It was really between [name]Roberta[/name] and [name]Ethel[/name] for me. The rest I don’t like but I could live with, and I said, well [name]Gertrude[/name], not exactly. I act as though these were a name I would have to go by, so I could go by [name]Trudy[/name], no biggie. I don’t feel like an [name]Ethel[/name], but I don’t like [name]Roberta[/name] - or [name]Robert[/name]! - I knew a [name]Roberta[/name] in high school who went by [name]Bobbie[/name], and I just don’t find some masculine nicknames “cute”, like [name]Bobbie[/name], [name]Frankie[/name], and [name]Toni[/name] for a girl, although I like [name]Frances[/name]/[name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Antonia[/name]/[name]Antoinette[/name], just not [name]Roberta[/name]! [name]Ethel[/name], blecchh. It’s hard! Slight edge for [name]Roberta[/name].

[name]Dora[/name], [name]Patsy[/name], [name]Polly[/name], I forget the rest, they weren’t too bad at all.

[name]Gertrude[/name], although I am partial to it in the middle like

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Gertrude[/name] is sweet.

http://babynamelover.wordpress.com/