Which is your favorite combo?

I posted a few weeks ago and the comments that I received were really helpful (thank you) we have narrowed our girls list down quite a bit, what do you think of these names/combos? Gender will be a surprise but we would like to have at least two combos for each and then decide once we meet the baby. Last name is two syllables starts with a W.

[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Celia[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]

[name]Helena[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Helena[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Helena[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Cecelia[/name]/ [name]Celia[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]

These are the names we are currently discussing the last four we like but haven’t found combos we love.

Thanks

I love [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Helena[/name] [name]Claire[/name]!

I also absolutely love [name]Olivia[/name] from your list–what about [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] or [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]? [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]? [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Helene[/name]?

Good luck!

[name]Helena[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is my favorite.

Out of each set I like these: [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Helena[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Eloise[/name]. I like [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Olivia[/name].

This is the order I like them in:

1. [name]Helena[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
  2. [name]Eloise[/name]
  3. [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]

I love:
[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Helena[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]

but they’re all so darling, it was a hard choice!
Have you picked out a boys name yet?

I’m really loving [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] and [name]Helena[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. I adore the alliteration in [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] and think it adds even more charm to the name. [name]Helena[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is more contemporary whereas [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] is more vintage, but both are truly gorgeous.

My absolute favorite of your combos is [name]Helena[/name] [name]Claire[/name]! So, so stunning! I also love [name]Lilian[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]. I like [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], what about [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Kathleen[/name]? Seems to flow a bit better in my head. For combos of your last four, how about:

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Mary[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Cecelia[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Alice[/name]

[name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Helen[/name]

[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Rachel[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Edith[/name]

Thank you for all the feed back. I’m really loving Helena Claire and all of the positive reviews. We haven’t picked boys names yet but we are considering [name]William[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Philip[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Alexander[/name], [name]James[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Simon[/name] I will post in the boys forum once we narrow the names down to a top few. Are there any names that really stand out as a potential sibling names for the girls names especially (Lillian and Helena).

I think [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name]!), [name]Henry[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Simon[/name] all match perfectly with [name]Lillian[/name] and [name]Helena[/name]! You have fabulous taste, btw! I’m positive your children will end up with stunning names!

I love:
[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Helena[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]

[name]Helena[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is my favourite, followed by [name]Cecilia[/name] and then [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]. I think [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] would be really sweet, but if you don’t like the alliteration then how about something like [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] or [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]?