Which is your favorite combo?

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer? (last name Gross)

Respondents: 64 (This poll is closed)

• Amelia Kathleen : 17 (27%)
  • Amelia Louise : 15 (23%)
  • Amelia Reese : 8 (13%)
  • Amelia Noelle : 13 (20%)
  • Amelia Esther : 6 (9%)
  • Amelia Renee: 5 (8%)

I voted [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u].

My vote goes to [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]. Very sweet and pretty.

On your poll: [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f]
My fave: [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

Same here!

I would eliminate [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] as [name_u]Reese[/name_u] and Gross are so similar they sound funny next to each other.

I love [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] also- Hubby has something against “month names” Maybe I can sway his opinion eventually. lol… He loves [name_f]Louise[/name_f] after his mom’s middle name

I voted [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] but [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] would also work. One of those two for sure!!

[name_f]Kathleen[/name_f], [name_f]Louise[/name_f], and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] make it too “L” sounding. Not a fan.

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] and [name_f]Renee[/name_f] just don’t flow as well as [name_u]Reese[/name_u] and [name_u]June[/name_u] do.

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]: [name_m]Just[/name_m] read the surname. Oops.
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] Gross
or
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] Gross

just SOUNDS best, though some of the other names are nice.

I am not overly concerned with middle clashing with the surname, more so with the first/middle combo. I personally find that when I say [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] I am tripping over the Ls. That is hubby’s favorite. I am liking [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] best right now. I think the L in [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] does not seem as problematic. I don’t mind [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u], but I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] better…

Oh [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], definitely!

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], so gorgeous :slight_smile:

I really like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] or [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], both are wonderful.

thanks… I think it would be neat to pass down [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f], my middle name… Especially since hubby is not the fondest of [name_u]June[/name_u]! I love both :slight_smile:

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]KAthleen[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] or [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is def my fav of the combos!!!

My favourites are [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f].