Which is your favorite John Combo?

See the results of this poll: Which John Combo??

Respondents: 62 (This poll is closed)

• John Patrick : 44 (71%)
  • John Luke : 7 (11%)
  • John Ryan: 11 (18%)

All are nice but I’d choose [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] with the option of calling him JP. ([name_m]JR[/name_m] works too but not my fave, and JL doesn’t really work.) Of course, if you’d prefer to avoid the initials nickname, then pick [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] since JL is the least natural. :slight_smile:

[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]!

For me its [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] hands down. I like that its 2 syllables and I like how its not four letters four letters like the other two options.

[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] is my hands down favorite. I love the potential nickname of JP and I think it flows very well.

[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] is strikingly handsome, I love it :smiley:

[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] by a country mile.

[name_m]Luke[/name_m] and [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] are nice names, but they’re too short with [name_m]John[/name_m], especially if you’re going to use both names.

My fathers name- some people call him JP , lots of johns around here lol. I’ve always liked it

I adore [name_m]John[/name_m], and [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] sounds great. If you use initials like emsky suggested, though, I prefer [name_m]JR[/name_m] to JP.

I love [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] - so handsome!

Another vote in favor of [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]

I like [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] the best

I like them all, but I think [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] is my favorite. I like that it reminds me of [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and it seems most unusual. :slight_smile: I do like [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] or [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], though.

I like [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] the best, but none are bad.

I voted before knowing that he would go by both names. [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] sounds great as a double name, but my vote went to [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]. JP is fine for a nickname, but I like [name_m]JR[/name_m] better. Plus [name_m]JR[/name_m] = [name_m]Junior[/name_m]. So he is a junior without being a junior. [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] just reminds me of [name_u]Jean[/name_u]-[name_m]Luc[/name_m] [name_m]Picard[/name_m] from [name_f]Star[/name_f] Trek The Next Generation.