Which is your favorite name starting with B?

See the results of this poll: B Names

Respondents: 45 (This poll is closed)

• Beata : 1 (2%)
  • Beatrice : 8 (18%)
  • Beatrix : 10 (22%)
  • Bellatrix : 2 (4%)
  • Bianca : 11 (24%)
  • Bonnie : 4 (9%)
  • Bożena : 0 (0%)
  • Bridget : 9 (20%)
  • Beatriu: 0 (0%)

I like [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] most from your list.

I personally don’t find any of the [name_f]Beat[/name_f]- names to be appealing at all.

[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] but [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is a close second

[name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f]! I used in one of my favourite combos so I am probably biased. I also like [name_f]Bianca[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] and Beatriu.

[name_f]Beata[/name_f] is my favorite.

My personal B names are Belladonna and [name_f]Boudicca[/name_f].

This was a really hard one for me! I adore [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] & [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]!

But I had to choose [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]. It’s so cool :wink:

I personally love Bodil.

I picked [name_f]Beata[/name_f]. My favourite [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] variants are [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f], [name_f]Behati[/name_f] and Viatrix, but I prefer [name_f]Beata[/name_f] to the ones in the poll.

My favourite B names are [name_f]Bathsheba[/name_f], Betony, [name_f]Briar[/name_f], [name_f]Bryony[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], Bloom, [name_u]Bird[/name_u]/[name_f]Birdie[/name_f], [name_f]Basia[/name_f], [name_f]Bijou[/name_f] and Briseis. I’m also growing to love Belladonna.

Out of your list, I like [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] the best.

My personal favorite B names are: [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Brynn[/name_f], [name_f]Brielle[/name_f], [name_f]Bria[/name_f], and [name_f]Bluma[/name_f].

I have too many B names on my list:
[name_f]Birdie[/name_f], [name_f]Bee[/name_f], [name_f]Betsy[/name_f], [name_f]Baila[/name_f], [name_f]Bella[/name_f], Bithiah, Betony, [name_f]Basia[/name_f], Bellona, Brava, [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_u]Berry[/name_u], [name_f]Brigid[/name_f], [name_f]Bruna[/name_f], [name_f]Brunhilda[/name_f], [name_u]Blair[/name_u], Blaer, Belphoebe, [name_f]Blossom[/name_f], [name_f]Brynn[/name_f], Bloom, [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f], and [name_m]Berlin[/name_m].

I’d say my favorite is probably [name_f]Bee[/name_f], because of the significance it has for me.

I have a soft spot for the lovely [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] (my vote). I also love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]. And [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] is one of my guilty pleasures.

Other B loves of mine: [name_f]Bella[/name_f]/[name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], and [name_f]Britta[/name_f]. [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] is another name that is growing on me.
@otri I am kinda liking Bloom, too…

I wish this poll was multiple choice! I like [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], and [name_f]Bianca[/name_f].

From your list it was a tough decision between [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], but [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] won out in the end. For myself, I fluctuate between Bérènice/[name_f]Berenice[/name_f] and Belrose/[name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] much of the time.

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is my favourite from your choices and my favourite B name in general. So many good associations and imageries; I absolutely love it! I also second Belladonna (though that’s a GP for me).

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] gets my vote. I also do really like [name_f]Bridget[/name_f].