Which Is Your Favourite?

See the results of this poll: Which combo do you like best?

Respondents: 47 (This poll is closed)

• Alba Itxasne (ee-CHASS-neh) : 1 (2%)
  • Dagny Beata (beh-AH-ta) : 2 (4%)
  • Eider Pastora (AY-dehr) : 0 (0%)
  • Flora Frances : 8 (17%)
  • Iris Amparo (ahm-PA-ro) : 4 (9%)
  • Junia Mar : 2 (4%)
  • Leire Eulalia (LAY-reh ao-LAW-lee-ya) : 2 (4%)
  • Leonor Virginia (leh-o-NORR) : 5 (11%)
  • Opal Vincenza : 1 (2%)
  • Viola Madelaine: 22 (47%)

I always like your combos. I really like

[name]Alba[/name] Itxasne (what does this mean, is it middle american?)
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Amparo[/name] which i voted for
[name]Junia[/name] [name]Mar[/name]

I also am really starting to like [name]Opal[/name], but not sure of [name]Vincenza[/name]. it just reminds me of the city. I also like [name]Beata[/name], Pastora (but Eider makes me think of ducks), [name]Frances[/name] and [name]Viola[/name]. [name]Lovely[/name] names.

I remember you explained [name]Leire[/name] once and I liked the meaning (but can’t remember it now) but the look of the name just doesn’t work for me. [name]Dagny[/name] is interesting but I think I like [name]Signy[/name]/[name]Signe[/name] better.

Really some cool name and combos. Thanks.

Itxasne is the Basque form of [name]Marina[/name]. It can also be spelled Itsasne.
I’m not sure about [name]Vincenza[/name] either, to be honest. Any thoughts on [name]Opal[/name] Brunonia instead?

[name]Dagny[/name] [name]Beata[/name] - this is interesting, both names are lovely in their way, [name]Beata[/name] [name]Leonor[/name], [name]Dagney[/name] [name]Mar[/name]
Eider Pastora (AY-dehr) - for some reason Eider feels masculine to me, Pastora is beautiful though
[name]Flora[/name] [name]Frances[/name] - I’m usually a fan of alliteration, but the flow isn’t working for me on this one. [name]Flora[/name] [name]Amparo[/name], [name]Flora[/name] [name]Leonor[/name], [name]Flora[/name] [name]Vincenza[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Amparo[/name] (ahm-PA-ro)
[name]Junia[/name] [name]Mar[/name] - [name]Junia[/name] is stunning! and the combination flows nicely also. I think [name]Junia[/name] could also work with other mn: [name]Junia[/name] Pastora, [name]Junia[/name] [name]Madelaine[/name]
[name]Leire[/name] [name]Eulalia[/name] ([name]LAY[/name]-reh ao-[name]LAW[/name]-lee-ya) - one of my favorite names is [name]Lyra[/name] so I can get behind [name]Leire[/name], it’s definitely a mouthful together though
[name]Leonor[/name] [name]Virginia[/name] - both names are pretty but I don’t think either are stunning enough for a first name.
[name]Opal[/name] [name]Vincenza[/name] - I like both separately, but while they’re pretty together they don’t really sparkle for me.
[name]Viola[/name] [name]Madelaine[/name] - same as above, what about [name]Viola[/name] [name]Vincenza[/name], [name]Opal[/name] [name]Beata[/name], [name]Leire[/name] [name]Viola[/name]

I’m not a fan of feminisations of male names, so Brunonia doesn’t really appeal to me as it just looks like you’re trying to pretty up [name]Bruno[/name]. Sorry.

I voted the [name]Alba[/name] combo :).

~[name]Jasmine[/name]

Haha, no worries :slight_smile: I came across it on the cover of a book last week so I’m not attached to it or anything.
Thanks for the feedback!

[name]Flora[/name] [name]Vincenza[/name] would be pretty [name]IMO[/name]:slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Viola[/name] [name]Madelaine[/name]. Pretty name, good flow.

I liked [name]Leonor[/name] [name]Virginia[/name], but I prefer [name]Lenore[/name] over [name]Leonor[/name].