Which "L" name is best?

Alright, I have three L names I really like and I would love to hear everyone’s favorite, the reason why it’s their favorite, their opinions on all three names, and any more suggestions of name like these!

Here are the names -
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillia[/name_f]

Thanks so much!!

I love [name_f]Leona[/name_f] best, except it make me think of [name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m], the XFactor winner. I like both [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillia[/name_f] too, but [name_f]Leona[/name_f]'s my favourite. Other names like these are:
[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] (love it!)
[name_f]Lia[/name_f]/[name_f]Leah[/name_f]/[name_u]Leigh[/name_u]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f]
[name_f]Lianna[/name_f]/[name_f]Leanna[/name_f]/Leighana
[name_f]Leonora[/name_f] (love it!)

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] I helped,
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] xx

[name_f]Leona[/name_f] - I prefer Léonie for its spunkiness but this name is pretty.
[name_f]Lilliana[/name_f] - I have a bad personal association with a [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] so this isn’t a fave of mine. It’s too frilly.
[name_f]Lillia[/name_f] - it’s a legitimate name but it lacks substance for me.

Other Suggestions

[name_f]Liana[/name_f]
Liilias
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f]
[name_f]Leanora[/name_f]
[name_f]Leontine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]
[name_f]Leilani[/name_f]
[name_f]Laetitia[/name_f]
[name_f]Laurinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Leandra[/name_f]
Lysandra/[name_f]Lisandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Leocadia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Leora[/name_f]/[name_f]Liora[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Livia[/name_f]
Lioba
[name_f]Lorena[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucretia[/name_f]

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is adorable and [name_f]Lilya[/name_f] would be nice for nickname. It’s so cute and cozy!
[name_f]Leona[/name_f] is my number two, I would have preferred it if it was [name_f]Leonie[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], but I’ll go with [name_f]Lillia[/name_f].

[name_f]Lillia[/name_f] (though I really prefer [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]) is my favorites of the three. It’s spunky, fun, but legitimate and not too cutesy.

[name_f]Leona[/name_f] would be my favorite, but I like it pronouce lee-oh-nah and I’m pretty sure it’s suppose to be lay-oh-nah and I don’t like that.

I’d rank them:

[name_f]Leona[/name_f] - But prefer [name_f]Leora[/name_f] due to the association with [name_f]Leona[/name_f] Helmsley
[name_f]Lillia[/name_f] - But [name_f]Lilias[/name_f] is even better
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] - Feels bland, but nice.

My favourite is [name_f]Leona[/name_f]. The others are okay too, I’m just a bit sick of [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Layla[/name_f] et al.

I would vote for [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], but I’m biased, as that’s the one of the three on my list. I also adore [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Leona[/name_f], as well, though! I don’t think you could go wrong.

I like [name_f]Lilliana[/name_f] the best.

I like [name_f]Leona[/name_f]. It makes me think of [name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_m]Boyd[/name_m], a classical guitarist.

I like [name_f]Leona[/name_f] the best, I’ve yet to meet a young [name_f]Leona[/name_f] and its such a gem. [name_f]Lil[/name_f]- names are very trendy, and [name_f]Lillia[/name_f] and [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] can get mixed with all the many MANY lil- names, but they’re still adorable.
[name_f]Leonora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lenore[/name_f]
[name_f]Lea[/name_f]/[name_f]Leah[/name_f]/[name_f]Lia[/name_f] or pronounced [name_f]Laya[/name_f]/[name_f]Leia[/name_f]
[name_f]Layla[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] (as in [name_f]Delilah[/name_f])
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
Luma
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
Levan

[name_f]Leona[/name_f] would be my pick!

I like [name_f]Leona[/name_f] the best, the others are so overused.

thanks to everyone so much for your time, effort and opinions!
Out of the suggestions the new ones I’ll be considering are -
[name_f]Leonie[/name_f]
[name_f]Leanora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilah[/name_f]