Which longer Lucy name do you like best?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]

I am in love with the name [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] however I normally like longer names so I am considering using a longer [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] name version for my new name.

I live in the UK so want something that won’t be out of place.

Names I am considering…

[name_f]Luciana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Luciella[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucilla[/name_f]
Lucielle
[name_f]Lucienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucina[/name_f]
Lucianne
[name_f]Lucetta[/name_f]

What are the pros and cons of each name?
What are the name styles of each name?
Which name do you like best out of these names?
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

I love [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]!

My favorites, in order ~

[name_f]Luciana[/name_f]: -ana names are just beautiful imo!
[name_f]Luciella[/name_f]: I know a girl named Gr@ciela, and I think it has such a gorgeous sound! [name_f]Luciella[/name_f] is similarly lovely :slight_smile:
[name_f]Lucienne[/name_f]: Sleek yet substantial… a really pretty choice.

Good luck!

[name_f]Lucienne[/name_f], [name_f]Luciana[/name_f], & [name_f]Lucina[/name_f] are my favorites. All really beautiful.

[name_f]Lucienne[/name_f] is my favourite

I absolutely adore [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]! It’s so airy and pleasant. But [name_f]Luciella[/name_f] is a close second :^)

[name_f]Lucille[/name_f] is a beautiful classic. [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] is lovely too.

I love [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f]. It feels very sophisticated and chic! I don’t think there are really many cons to the others but [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f] stands out among the rest to me.

The only other I can think of is [name_f]Lucyna[/name_f].
Which I believe is a polish version of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f].

My favorite is [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f].

[name_f]Luciana[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f]!

I prefer just [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], but [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] is my preferred long form. I would also suggest [name_f]Lucia[/name_f].

[name_f]Luciana[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], or [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f]! Beautiful name!

I like [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] but I also like (not on list) [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] (with “s” sound) and [name_f]Lucette[/name_f].

[name_f]Lucienne[/name_f] is the standout for me - lovely name! I also love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] as it is. [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] is my second choice, and I quite like [name_f]Lucia[/name_f].