Which Margot combination do you like best?

So I am pregnant with baby number two

Ok so what do you guys think? Which combo is your favorite? Thanks!

First of all, I love [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. Secondly, I wouldn’t worry too much about the initial thing. I’m assuming you are worried because it could spell MEN or [name_m]MAN[/name_m], right? I would say in most cases, you would only use first and last, so to me, that’s pretty “meh”. And it’s not a swear word so there’s an added bonus! :wink: Of the ones you’ve listed, my favorites are [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].

Thank you for your response!

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] is one of my favourite names too.

I would refrain from using a middle name which gives the initials MEN or [name_m]MAN[/name_m].

Out of your list my favourite is [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], so beautiful.

I have [name_f]Margot[/name_f] paired with the following to give you a few more ideas.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]

Like you I too am FINALLY pregnant with baby no 2!

Good luck x

Faves:
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] ([name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is on my list)
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]

Also really like:
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] - but not if you hope to use [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] in the future? Or why not [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] instead?
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] - cute. has that classic, old Hollywood feel.

Not a fan of:
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] - just nms.

I love [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. I would try to find a middle that doesn’t lead to [name_m]MAN[/name_m] or MEN, if you can. If you have an E or A option that is meaningful, by all means, but I’m one to avoid spelling something that my daughter wouldn’t want monogrammed someday.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Heloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Yvette[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] best from all your choices. Personally, I wouldn’t be concerned about the initials MEN; it’s not a bad or taboo word, and it’s not like her initials will be spelled out together very often. The flow of the names make them a great combo.

Also, to me [name_f]Margot[/name_f] has so much personality that [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] balances it to the perfect level of refinement.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]!

I love love love [name_f]Margot[/name_f]!

Out of your combos I like:
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]

Other options:
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f]

p.s. Congrats! and good luck with your naming journey!

I like either [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] for something adventurous or [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] so that you still get to use another name you like.

My favourites are [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] is a beautiful name.

I like [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. It’s a nice blend of contemporary and traditional.

Best wishes!

I adore [name_f]Margot[/name_f]! I actually prefer it without the ‘t’ but love it either way.
My vote is for [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]. I think you should save [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] for now - your husband will forget about his co-worker’s baby in time, I’m sure, and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] are wonderful for sisters!

My favorites are [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

I love margot [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]?

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - It’s very classic and safe, but pretty.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] - Maybe it’s just my inner HP fangirl coming out, but I absolutely [name_f]ADORE[/name_f] this combo!

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] - [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is such a beautiful, elegant, lacy name and I love the feel of it! Beautiful combo!

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!! It has this modernity vintage and slightly clunky feel to it.

And I’m not afraid of the initials. I feel as though no one really pays attention to those anyways. (My initials used to spell ZAP.)

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is perfectly classic but I would avoid the MEN/[name_m]MAN[/name_m] initials if you can.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is really wonderful, classic but spunky, balanced, elegant. If you think you are unlikely to have another daughter then go for it now.

As much as I love [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and the length is nice the flow is not as good with [name_f]Margot[/name_f].

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] would be my next choice.

Good luck!

My vote goes to [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], with [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] as runner up. I actually would avoid [name_m]MAN[/name_m], MEN initials as well, but that’s just me. If you [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] a name, I wouldn’t let it stop you, but if you have other options, I’d take it into consideration.

Go with [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is so underrated now! I think it’s feminine and chic and a perfect combination with [name_f]Margot[/name_f].

Congrats!