Which Mary combo?

See the results of this poll: Pick a favorite (or two)

Respondents: 48 (This poll is closed)

• Mary Alice : 28 (53%)
  • Mary Grace : 12 (23%)
  • Mary Louise: 13 (25%)

I’m a sucker for a [name_f]Mary[/name_f] double name, and all of these are lovely! [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is my favourite, but I also really like [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] (I just adore [name_f]Marylou[/name_f] as a nickname!).

My favourite first and middle name combination is [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], they’re two classic names which complement each other perfectly. However, if you say you intend to call her by the two together, I think [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] sounds like much more of a single name than the other two; it just rolls of the tongue far easier.

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] are both nice, but I think they sound a little jarring when put side by side like that.

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is my favorite, I just love her so much! However, I voted [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] as well because I just love the idea of a little [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u], I think it’s darling! Either one would work beautifully with the names of her siblings.

My husband fell in love with [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] as a double-barreled name before we found out that we were having a boy. I wasn’t initially into it because double-barreled names aren’t my style, but now I actually kind of love [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]! So, that’s my pick from your list. [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] would be my second choice.

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!!! It’s my name and I love it. I also get a lot of compliments on my name. I will say that I do sometimes have to correct people who call me “[name_f]Mary[/name_f]” instead of “[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]”–that happens with double-barrel names.

I honestly think the only one that sounds right and rolls off the tongue is mary grace. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and louise just dont fit to me, but in the end its your choice!