Which middle for Delilah?

So I’m a few years off naming any real humans, but I can dare to dream!

My favourite girls name right now is [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], with the nickname [name_f]Dilly[/name_f]. I’d like your opinions on the following middle name options (reasons for each are below the poll).

• Delilah [name_f]May[/name_f]
  • Delilah [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
  • Delilah [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
  • Delilah [name_u]Caro[/name_u]
  • Delilah [name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
  • Delilah [name_f]Valkyrie[/name_f]
  • Something else I’ll suggest below

0 voters

May - The month of our anniversary.

Meadow - [name_u]Lee[/name_u] is a family name, and one of its meanings is “meadow”.

Caroline, [name_u]Caro[/name_u] & [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] - These are all variations of [name_f]Carole[/name_f], in honour of my mum.

Valkyrie - After the character from the [name_f]Marvel[/name_f] films, one of our favourite film series.

TIA!

I like every option and the meanings behind them so I’m basically no help. :joy: I chose [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]/Caro/Coralie because it’s a super sweet way to honor your mom. I think I like the flow of [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] best.
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Valkyrie[/name_f] is awesome though! And just by sound I like [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] best.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] the most. [name_f]May[/name_f] is simple and sweet, really balances perfectly the longer and sassier [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]. Plus, I love that it’s your anniversary month – that’s such a sweet connection.

2 Likes

Delilah [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] is beautiful and unexpected, and I love the subtle family connection! I also voted for [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] (simple, sweet, and has a great flow) and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] (such a nice way to honor your mom)!

1 Like

Oooo, so many beautiful options!!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Valkyrie[/name_f].
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] is so beautiful! It’s light, and soft, and full of sweetness. [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Valkyrie[/name_f] is bad*ss and so cool. It’s brave, and adventurous, and full of strength. The [name_f]Marvel[/name_f] connection is nice too!!

I also think [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] (especially love the meaning behind it!) and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] are nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Delilah [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] nn [name_f]Dilly[/name_f] is adorable

Delilah [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] are brilliant and refreshing! [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is a great middle name too. While I adore [name_f]Valkyrie[/name_f], I don’t think it flows well with [name_f]Delilah[/name_f].
[name_f]My[/name_f] least favorite option is caro. It means expensive in my language.

1 Like