Which middle name for Daisy?

Our beautiful baby girl arrived early last week and despite it not being on our shortlist we were immediately drawn to the name [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] for her :blossom: We’re registering her birth next week so trying to settle on a middle name, we have a three syllable ’Fitz-‘ surname if that makes any difference.

Our choices so far are

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] (Juliet has been on our list since the start so probably our front runner)
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] (I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] as a nn while she’s little)
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] (Lyra was one of our front runners but didn’t feel ’right’ for her, we still love it though)

Alternatively any other suggestions are welcome, thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] are doing well :heart:

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] would be my top pick, it’s stunning.
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] would be my runners up.

2 Likes

I love daisy [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and daisy [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] :purple_heart::beetle::tulip:

1 Like

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] :heart: or [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] are my fav! They flow well, are very feminine and have a very chic vintage touch.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] would be my top pick if it’s a name you’ve always liked. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are both gorgeous too. I’d be wary of using [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] if it’s one you’ve had your heart set on as a first name and you’re open to having more kids. It may well be that the next one perfectly suits [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and you would have already used it. That might not be something your bothered about but we’ve definitely kept some names free for potential future children rather than use them as middles :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations! Another vote for [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] or [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. Both are particularly beautiful, but I also think all of your ideas are great!

1 Like

Congratulations! :yellow_heart::sunny::hatching_chick:

I absolutely adore [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] ‘Daisy-Bea’ :blossom::honeybee:. Such a cute flower fairy name. I also love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], because [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is so incredibly romantic and blush pink. :rose:

1 Like

Also love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] are so lovely!

1 Like

Congratulations on your little [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! I like all of your options honestly, with [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]June[/name_f] and [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] having a slight edge over the others. I love the flow of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]. With [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] I like the soft vs sharper sounds. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] & [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] also complement each other nicely, that’s the one I feel like I should like more. I like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] ever so much (one of my favourite combos is [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] Juliet) but for some reason it’s not sparkling for me with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

[name_m]Just[/name_m] in case these grab you:

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_m]Jude[/name_m]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Lana[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Elora[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f]

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is lovely!!

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is gorgeous - sophisticated and sweet

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is vintage and bright and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is lovely!

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] is bubbly and charming too

I think [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is my top choice for you, but I’ll suggest:

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] are my favorites from your list. I adore [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]!

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] sounds sweet and timeless.

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] sounds summery and warm.

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] are doing well!

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] would be my first pick of your choices, it’s just a marvelous name!
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] (Love the Bea) would be next in line.

1 Like

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] :honeybee:

1 Like

I really like the sound of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] are very nice too.

1 Like

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] or [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter!
I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. I think they have a beautiful flow. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] is very sweet, too.
I will leave [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] F___ as a suggestion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I wish you a nice recovery and good luck with everything!

1 Like

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is simply beautiful.

1 Like

daisy juliet or daisy june! :bouquet: i love j middle names for daisy — daisy joanna is on my own list!

1 Like