Which middle name goes best with Saskia?

See the results of this poll: Which is best?

Respondents: 25 (This poll is closed)

• Saskia Eloise : 9 (36%)
  • Saskia Everly : 0 (0%)
  • Saskia Lake : 5 (20%)
  • Saskia Noelle: 11 (44%)

I love [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] is one of my favourite names, and I think it sounds best with a cute, classic middle name. [name_u]Everly[/name_u] is a little too modern and trendy for me, and I don’t think it goes overly well with [name_f]Saskia[/name_f]. I like that [name_u]Lake[/name_u] has some significance to you, but it sounds so masculine to me. Maybe because it’s so similar to [name_m]Jake[/name_m]? Either way, I think [name_u]Lake[/name_u] is just too much with the already unique [name_f]Saskia[/name_f]. [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is sweet and sounds nice with [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], but I know quite a few girls with the middle name [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], so I’d prefer the less common [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] would definitely be my second choice though. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] initially struck me as the most natural fit. Best flow/balance/complement. I still think so, but [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] has grown on me. [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is def. my favorite middle, but the flow seemed a bit off at first (not sure if it’s the 3 syllables, or the ee syllables, or both?). But if you say it right, it sounds gorgeous.

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_u]Lake[/name_u] caught my eye at first, but I prefer [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].

@heidieliza: Thanks for your input!

@emsky: I wanted something “soft” with [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], so maybe [name_u]Lake[/name_u] isn’t the best, but I thought up the combo and was like Hmmmmm this morning. I think I’ll probably save it for another combo, though. [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] are more in the vein I was thinking of, so they’re top contenders.

I find both [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] swoon-worthy! [name_u]Everly[/name_u], like @heidieliza said, is a bit too trendy-sounding paired with unusual [name_f]Saskia[/name_f]. It’s lovely that [name_u]Lake[/name_u] holds so much personal significance to you, but I think you should save it for another combo. I feel like it clashes with [name_f]Saskia[/name_f].

I like them all, but [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] got my vote (I think half of it was just because I am not a fan of [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] at all, so I’m in denial that I think [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is the loveliest. :)). I really like [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_u]Lake[/name_u] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_u]Everly[/name_u], though, too.

Not that [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] needs any spicing up, but there’s also [name_f]Zoelle[/name_f]. That snazzy Z! :wink:

@polina: Thank you for your comments!

@ashthedreamer: Oh no for denial! But thanks for your vote. :slight_smile:

@emsky: [name_f]Zoelle[/name_f] is cute! I hadn’t heard it before either, which is great. It might not be right for [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] but it could be for another combo, I’ll have to pop it on my longer list.

Thanks to everyone who voted or gave feedback, I think I am going to add [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] to my list. :slight_smile: