Which middle name is best with Clea?

See the results of this poll: Which is best?

Respondents: 21 (This poll is closed)

• Clea Juniper : 9 (43%)
  • Clea Olivine : 1 (5%)
  • Clea Tamsin : 6 (29%)
  • Clea Zephyrine: 5 (24%)

[name_f]Clea[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] sounds fantastic, I think.

I agree - [name_f]Clea[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is beautiful.

[name_f]Clea[/name_f] [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] sounds like a fairy princess - light and pretty and melodious :slight_smile:

Thank you to everyone who has voted in the poll so far! I am having a hard time deciding between these four options, so the opinions are appreciated greatly.

@cadeence: Thanks for commenting :smiley:

@oboeplayer1: [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you like CJ too! By the way, your ‘location’ cracks me up; reminds me of home a bit.

@bluejuniper: Now that you mention it, it does have a fairy feel. To me it’s zippy - got to love Z names!

I have never heard of [name_f]Clea[/name_f] and I can’t get onboard with it but I do like [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] and [name_u]June[/name_u] would be a better match as you have the same sounding endings with an ‘a’ name and an ‘er’ name.

I suggest [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] or Chloe June

rollo: I appreciate the suggestions, but I honestly do prefer [name_f]Clea[/name_f]. [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] is too common in the US and I have a bunch of little ones that I know already. [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] while I like, I just prefer [name_f]Clea[/name_f] over it. For an example of a real-life [name_f]Clea[/name_f], there is actress [name_f]Clea[/name_f] [name_m]DuVall[/name_m].

Thank you for your comment and as a namelover it is always interesting for me to find a new name.

All the best,

rollo

I agree. I know many voted for [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], but [name_f]Clea[/name_f] [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] is prettier, yet unusual.

I love the name [name_f]Clea[/name_f] and it’s exciting for me to think there are going to be a few [name_f]Clea[/name_f]'s out there in the world lol. I voted for [name_f]Clea[/name_f] [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f] as it stuck out the most for me, though you couldn’t really go wrong as the are all lovely, the soft [name_f]Clea[/name_f] is balanced by the spunkier sounding [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f] :slight_smile:

rollo: I appreciate suggestions, so I hope I didn’t come off harsh in any way. Thanks for your answer!

sorceress: Thank you :slight_smile:

mauvebird: I love spunky names and I agree that [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f] fits that bill nicely. Thanks for your vote!

~

A blanket thanks to everyone who voted in the poll - I appreciate the feedback and will be mulling it over for a bit before I pick “the one.” As of right now though, I think I’m eliminating [name_f]Clea[/name_f] [name_f]Olivine[/name_f] as a possibility.