Which middle name? please help

See the results of this poll: Pick your favorite

Respondents: 51 (This poll is closed)

• Elizabeth Victoria : 18 (35%)
  • Elizabeth Vivienne : 13 (25%)
  • Elizabeth Violet: 20 (39%)

I like [name]Violet[/name] best but [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Violet[/name] doesn’t sound quiet right to me maybe because of the T sound at the end of both, you could try [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Viola[/name] which sounds a bit softer

I love [name]Violet[/name] and did consider [name]Viola[/name] because I do see it suggested as an alternative for [name]Violet[/name] quite a bit. It just changes the whole feel for me though… also I know it means [name]Violet[/name] but I just think of the instrument that I played in grade school and HATED lol.

I voted [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Violet[/name]! I absolutely adore [name]Violet[/name] and I love the nn [name]Evie[/name]. :slight_smile:

The only other “V” alternative I thought of was [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Vienna[/name]… I think that’s sweet. Or maybe [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Verona[/name]? [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Virginia[/name]? [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Valentina[/name]/[name]Valencia[/name]/[name]Valeria[/name]/[name]Valerie[/name]? [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Vanessa[/name]?

Good luck!

Oh I do like [name]Vienna[/name]! I’m going to research it now :slight_smile: I like [name]Verona[/name] too and have considered it… [name]Do[/name] you guys think that these names keep the classic feel I’m going for? thanks for the opinions everyone…

hmm… just looked at [name]Vienna[/name] again and thought of [name]Vienna[/name] Sausages…

yes i see what you mean about [name]Viola[/name], I like the name but it does always remind me of an instrument, What about [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Vita[/name] - unusual but very old latin name meaning life. [name]Love[/name] violet still though

I like [name]Vita[/name] and love the meaning. Actually [name]Vida[/name] was my great grandmas name, so if I did use it I would spell it like this :slight_smile: [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Vida[/name]… that is something to consider! Thanks everyone and would love to hear more suggestions/opinions

I voted for [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Victoria[/name], but I also like [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]. [name]ElizabeTH[/name] [name]VioLET[/name] is a bit rhymey to me, but I don’t care much for [name]Violet[/name] either, sorry. Everybody else seems to love it though:) [name]How[/name] about [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Verity[/name]?:slight_smile:

[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is so perfect!

Thank you! I thought so too when I saw it. It just seems so sweet to me without being cutesy. Although I did not consider that the endings of [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] would be a problem. I am very into how a name flows though and it did not phase me so maybe its not a big deal? I must admit I was thinking of these names when I fell asleep last night and I would periodically wake up in the middle of the night and immediately think of how perfect [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Violet[/name] seems for baby :slight_smile: haha

I voted for [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] - pure classic name with lovely flow imo. :slight_smile:
I do not want to rain on your parade but, as others have said, [name]ElizabeTH[/name] [name]VioLET[/name] is a bit rhymey to me too.
[name]How[/name] about [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Violetta[/name] instead of [name]Viola[/name]? Or [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Violet[/name]?

I think you can’t go wrong with any of these, but [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] just has a little extra oomph to it.

I love [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]! So regal.

Of your 3, I like [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. I like the suggestion of [name]Vida[/name]. And I also like [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Vera[/name]. Pretty names!

I love [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] (Is actually one of my dear friends name…). I just wanted to throw [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Vienne[/name] (vee-en) in as an option - I think the flow is better than with [name]Vienna[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name]. I do like [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Verity[/name]. What about [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Vera[/name]?

I’ve voted [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Victoria[/name], is so lovely and classic and definitely regal. I quite like [name]Vivienne[/name] but feel it’s flow isn’t as easy somehow. [name]Violet[/name] is sweet but never been a big fan of the name really.

Thanks for the input everyone! [name]Every[/name] time I check this [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] are neck and neck. I think [name]Victoria[/name] is out of the running on this one though, hubby just said he would use this for a second girl (something he previously disliked).

So I still love [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] (although I prefer [name]Violet[/name] by a tiny bit)

other V names I like-

[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Verona[/name]- [name]Love[/name] the [name]Shakespeare[/name] connection
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Vida[/name]- Means Life
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Valora[/name] ([name]Velora[/name])- Means courageous (which spelling?)

also love [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Vera[/name] but hubby vetoed that

So what does everyone think of these

** meant to say [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] were neck and neck

a thought regarding the comments of [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Violet[/name]… although I agree they end in a similar sound when I say them out loud they aren’t rhymey to me at all. Maybe its my accent? I live in [name]Alabama[/name] so this may be possible. I have given it a lot of thought and it just doesn’t seem like too much to me.

I like [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Violet[/name] because it makes me think of [name]Liz[/name] [name]Taylor[/name]'s violet eyes. Awww!!! cute!!!