Which Middle Name Sounds Best With Hunter? (Plz Help!)

See the results of this poll: Which is Best?

Respondents: 10 (This poll is closed)

• Hunter Stellan (Stell-en): 1 (10%)
  • Hunter Eli : 1 (10%)
  • Hunter Silas : 1 (10%)
  • Hunter Lucien (Loo-shen): 0 (0%)
  • Hunter Levi : 6 (60%)
  • Hunter Abram (Abe-rem): 1 (10%)

Oh wow, that was tough. You have such great choices here! Eventually I got it down to [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Levi[/name]–which I think sound the best with [name]Hunter[/name] and the sound of your surname–and chose [name]Levi[/name] because it is more unique, and thus has more character in my mind. They are all wonderful, though!

I also really liked [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Abram[/name], though. Might I suggest
[name]Hunter[/name] [name]Abraham[/name]?

The only problem I had with your choices was that they are all only two syllables, and thus sound a bit boring with [name]Hunter[/name] and your last name (which I’m assuming is two syllables, correct me if I’m wrong). [name]Abraham[/name] is a great name, sounds great with [name]Hunter[/name], and breaks that two-syllable monotony a little bit. (That’s why I chose [name]Levi[/name] in the poll–because the emphasis on the second syllable did the same thing that a longer name like [name]Abraham[/name] would do for [name]Hunter[/name].)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

That’s easy [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Levi[/name]

Oh wow, that was tough. You have such great choices here! Eventually I got it down to [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Levi[/name]–which I think sound the best with [name]Hunter[/name] and the sound of your surname–and chose [name]Levi[/name] because it is more unique, and thus has more character in my mind. They are all wonderful, though!

I also really liked [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Abram[/name], though. Might I suggest
[name]Hunter[/name] [name]Abraham[/name]?

The only problem I had with your choices was that they are all only two syllables, and thus sound a bit boring with [name]Hunter[/name] and your last name (which I’m assuming is two syllables, correct me if I’m wrong). [name]Abraham[/name] is a great name, sounds great with [name]Hunter[/name], and breaks that two-syllable monotony a little bit. (That’s why I chose [name]Levi[/name] in the poll–because the emphasis on the second syllable did the same thing that a longer name like [name]Abraham[/name] would do for [name]Hunter[/name].)

Good luck! :)[/quote]

Thanks so much for your reply :slight_smile:
Yes our last name is also 2 syllables, and I get what you mean! [name]Levi[/name] is also the top name on our list at the moment so it looks like thats the way its going to stay… (thanks for the suggestion also, im not sure what it is but im not as crazy about the name [name]Abraham[/name])