Which middle name with Sadie

See the results of this poll: Which middle name with Sadie?

Respondents: 21 (This poll is closed)

• Sadie Amelia : 5 (15%)
  • Sadie Amelia Maple : 2 (6%)
  • Sadie Juliet : 7 (21%)
  • Sadie Grey : 9 (27%)
  • Sadie Aria : 3 (9%)
  • Sadie Vivian : 5 (15%)
  • Sadie Iyla: 2 (6%)

[name]Sadie[/name] [name]Aria[/name] :slight_smile:

~[name]Jasmine[/name]

I like [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Grey[/name], but it’s very rhymey with [name]Mattie[/name] [name]Mae[/name]!

I like [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Maple[/name] :slight_smile:
[name]Unique[/name] and gorgeous! Never thought of [name]Maple[/name] as a name before but I really like it!

I don’t like [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Grey[/name], mainly because grey is such a dark, gloomy colour so wouldn’t be nice to associate it with a child! Also, it reminds me of Mr [name]Grey[/name] in the book ‘Fifty Shades of [name]Grey[/name]’… if you’ve read it or heard about it, you’ll know what I mean!!

[name]Just[/name] wondering… where do you come from?
[name]Grey[/name] is the English spelling of the colour, and I thought most people on here were from [name]America[/name] where they spell it gray don’t they?
Might be getting confused!

[name]Sadie[/name] [name]Grey[/name]!

With a sister with a very sing-song first-middle, I feel like [name]Sadie[/name] needs something that rolls off the tongue too. [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Grey[/name] is the only one that really does that for me!

I think I’d prefer [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Grace[/name] ([name]Sadie[/name] [name]Bay[/name]? [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Faye[/name]?) only slightly, but [name]Grey[/name] is very refined and, Fifty Shades of [name]Grey[/name] aside, I dont have any negative association with it.