Which middle names for Alice? (POLL)

See the results of this poll: Which middle names for Alice?? Due in october!

Respondents: 31 (This poll is closed)

• Alice Isadora Sienna: 4 (13%)
  • Alice Stella Isadora: 3 (10%)
  • Alice Stella Adelaide: 1 (3%)
  • Alice Stella Noelle: 1 (3%)
  • Alice Sienna Isadora: 1 (3%)
  • Alice Sienna Noelle: 3 (10%)
  • Alice Rosalie Isadora: 4 (13%)
  • Alice Rosalie Sienna: 4 (13%)
  • Alice Rosalie Noelle: 10 (32%)

I only voted for the [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] ____ combos because I didn’t think the flow was great on most of the other ones. [name]Alice[/name] <insert any S name here> just runs together and you have to make a weird pause to separate the two names. Does that make sense?? For example, [name]Alice[/name] [name]Stella[/name] sounds like “[name]Alli[/name]-[name]Stella[/name],” etc. when it’s pronounced, unless you pause between the two names.

I don’t think [name]Sienna[/name] really fits the style of the other names in your combos, so I didn’t vote for any with that name in it either, but I absolutely love [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name] (even though they’re both Twilight names, I don’t know if this bothers you or not), [name]Stella[/name], and [name]Noelle[/name].

Now…[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Stella[/name] would get my vote, for sure! :slight_smile:

Are there meanings/reasons behind the names at all??

I voted for [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Isadora[/name] because I like all of these three names together. They seem to have the same vintage style and image. However, I do think that [name]Alice[/name] [name]Isadora[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] has better flow and sound than your choice but that is just my opinion. Good luck!

Thanks.
There isn’t any reason behind the names except that we like them. We are choosing wetween [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Isadora[/name] for the first name though.