Which MN works best?

See the results of this poll: Which MN for Luke?

Respondents: 25 (This poll is closed)

• Luke River : 11 (44%)
  • Luke Alaric : 6 (24%)
  • Luke Atlas: 8 (32%)

I like [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] best. I think it sounds very handsome. I like [name_u]River[/name_u] as a middle name, but putting [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and a water related name together always makes me think “lukewarm”.

I agree with avle, [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u] just makes me think of a lukewarm river. I voted for [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. I really like the way it sounds.

I think [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] would be rly handsome!

I voted for [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u] and wouldnt think of lukewarm at all. Also really like [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. I don’t like [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Alaric[/name_m], the double K ending is offputting to me.

@yuma - [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] was my first choice, but DH vetoed!

That’s funny that some are reminded of lukewarm water for [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u]. It never crossed my mind!! I think we are leaning toward that one…

Anyone else?

[name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u] sounds best to me. I didn’t think lukewarm either.