Which name combination for baby girl?

And why? All have meaning apart from Violet but don’t let that discount it for you if it’s your favourite - I’m looking ultimately for opinions on which looks/sounds best. Although a part of me does want to choose one of the ones with meaning, and I’ve really only included Violet because it’s just such a lovely name and so sweet with Amelie.

Amelie July
Amelie Clementine
Amelie Ariel
Amelie Flora
Amelie Violet

Thanks!

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is perfect for you…of all your combinations, [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] looks the nicest, and has the best flow when said aloud.

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is beautiful!

I agree that [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] looks the prettiest and has the nicest flow. My second favourite is [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], which is pretty is a more unexpected way.

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] is a bit of a tongue twister for me and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]July[/name_u] just doesn’t flow as well as [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f].

I just wanted to quickly add [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] to the mix - somehow I forgot it! It has meaning to us if that’s relevant…

Ooh! I really love several of these. Ranked from my favorite to least favorite:

1. [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]: This is positively stunning. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is such a sweet, charming, beautiful middle, and I like how the sounds of [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] subtly pick one another up to create a cohesive, flowing name. It was between this and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] for the first spot, but since I like the sounds equally, this one due to the meaning.
  2. [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]: I really like the “l” sounds together, and this name is just so lovely and classic. You can’t go wrong.
    3. [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]: Once again, I love the “l” connection. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is one of my favorite names, both for its sweet sound and nature association. The top three are extremely close for me.
  3. [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]July[/name_u]: This is really, really beautiful, but I think the others flow a little better. I am also not a huge fan of month names, but since this one has special significance to you, I really like it in this case!
  4. [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]Ariel[/name_u]: I do love alliteration, but this name just doesn’t have the same flow as some of your other favorites. I also think that [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] sounds a little harsh next to the sweet, melodic [name_f]Amelie[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] best followed closely by [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is gorgeous! Try to edit your original post to include it, otherwise people may miss it.
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] would be my top choice, with [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] in 2nd and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] in 3rd.
I think [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] looks and sounds gorgeous, and it’s got the meaning. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] looks and sounds wonderful, but no meaning, and while I like [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], the combo feels just a bit long to me.

I really like [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]July[/name_u], it’s delightfully unexpected!

I like [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] best. I initially misread [name_u]July[/name_u] as [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and I really love [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] as well.

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is the best imo flow wise followed by [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] because I do like [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] more than [name_f]Violet[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] feels like the most pretty and with a good “flow”

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]July[/name_u]! I love seeing [name_u]July[/name_u] being used.

Actually [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is what I like best with this

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] flows beautifully and the names complement each other really well. I think [name_f]Violet[/name_f] makes for a great middle name for so many firsts because of its distinctive sound.

I also really like [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] ([name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]) and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]July[/name_u] (so quirky and fun!)

I love love [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!! My second choice would be [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]July[/name_u] :).

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, it’s much appreciated.

Although I adore [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] I think I’m leaning toward [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] or [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]July[/name_u] as they have some meaning to us (particularly the latter), and I’ve decided that matters to me for a middle name. But we’ll see, my love of [name_f]Violet[/name_f] might ultimately prevail!

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] are my favorites. You seem to really like [name_f]Violet[/name_f], so I would go with that.