Which name combo is prettier?

I’ve been so indecisive for the name of this baby and need opinions again…

Options:

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

1 Like

Number one

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is pretty, but [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is beautiful.

I think both are beautiful! If I had to pick one I would say Audrey Claire

1 Like

[name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] for me! She feels really warm and sparkly, with a flowy feminine sound!

1 Like

[name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is my favorite.
Both are beautiful, but I adore [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] as a first name. I love that [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] is the name of a precious stone. It’s timeless, elegant, warm and colorful.

I like [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] more the [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is a very harsh name where [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] is very soft

Goodness- I really love both. I think I prefer [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] slightly more as it maybe flows a little better but they are both great options.

1 Like

Dang, this is hard…

[name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is my favorite, just because [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is my #1 name, but I don’t think you can go wrong with either!

I adore [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] :heart:

Both are lovely! I slightly prefer [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. :slightly_smiling_face:

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] 🩵

I think Audrey Claire is prettier, Frenchie, and gives more eldest child, responsible, bookish and contemplative imagery. Ruby Elizabeth - which I would possibly spell Elisabeth normally but I think the Z spelling goes with Ruby - is more go-getter, winsome and charming; giving me more middle or youngest child vibes. I am drawn more to Ruby Elizabeth.

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] !! <3

[name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]! [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] is such a sweet name :heart:

The first name is the most important because that will become what she’s known as, so I would focus on that more than flow (although, both names have a great flow)

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] names!

For me [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is my favourite she’s just so bejewelling, warm, summery and vintage. I like the overall sound of [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] I think she’s beautiful such a pretty sound.

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is a pretty name but I find the combo [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] much prettier.

[name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is bright and bubbly, warm and sweet.

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] has charm and glamour.

I like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] best but both are lovely

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is my favorite!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]