Which name do y'all like better?

I am open to other suggestions as well. We like names that are uncommon but not unheard of. I mostly just don’t want our baby boy to have 3 other kids in his class with the same name. Due in [name_f]September[/name_f] and me and hubby keep coming back to these two names.

[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] (possibly a different middle name)

I really like [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]!
If you’re worried about popularity, [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] is riskier [name_f]IMO[/name_f].
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] has a strong sound and a classic feel. There is not a particular personality/stereotype that comes to mind when I hear [name_m]Simon[/name_m]. It leaves plenty of room for the kid to grow into it, especially when paired with the dashing [name_m]Atlas[/name_m].

Your son is not going to share his name with three other boys in his class. Have you considered [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Maddox[/name_m]?

[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]! I have never met a [name_m]Simon[/name_m] or a [name_m]Maddox[/name_m].

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]!
Very handsome, and [name_m]Simon[/name_m] is less popular than [name_m]Maddox[/name_m]

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]!

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is very handsome. :slight_smile:

Due to names with ‘X’ sounds becoming more popular, I would go with [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. It has such a classic feel and the name can carry the child through to being an adult, and it sounds more modern and handsome with the middle name [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. Both the names are lovely! :heart: