Which name do you like best? (Poll Included)

See the results of this poll: Which do you like best? (Vote can be changed as needed)

Respondents: 16 (This poll is closed)

• Louisa Katherine: 5 (31%)
  • Eva Susannah: 3 (19%)
  • Susannah Claire: 4 (25%)
  • Amy Alexandra: 1 (6%)
  • Clarissa May: 3 (19%)
  • Marissa Eve: 0 (0%)

That was tough! I love [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Clarissa[/name] [name]May[/name] equally, they’re both gorgeous and fit perfectly with your other children’s names! In the end I voted [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name] because it’s appeal stretches may levels.

All your names are lovely though so you can’t go wrong:) Good [name]Luck[/name]!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

I like all of them, especially [name]Eva[/name], but I voted for [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name] because it’s absolutely perfect with your other kids’ names.

[name]Eva[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] - I love both of these names, especially [name]Eva[/name], but I fear that [name]Eva[/name] is headed the same way as [name]Ava[/name] in terms of popularity, and the double A endings irks me.

[name]Susannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name] - a classic name, brilliant flow and lots of sweet nn options ([name]Susie[/name], [name]Sukie[/name], [name]Anna[/name]). This one got my vote :slight_smile:

[name]Amy[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] - I love [name]Alexandra[/name], but am not won on [name]Amy[/name], and the flow of this seems a little off to me … You could try [name]Amanda[/name], [name]Amandine[/name] or [name]Amelia[/name] nn [name]Amy[/name], with a different middle. [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], [name]Amandine[/name] [name]Eve[/name], [name]Amanda[/name] [name]May[/name] (but [name]Amy[/name] and [name]May[/name] are anagrams of each other), [name]Amanda[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

[name]Clarissa[/name] [name]May[/name] - something about this one sounds off to me.

[name]Marissa[/name] [name]Eve[/name] - I’m not as fond of [name]Marissa[/name] as I am of some of your other choices. Have you considered [name]Larissa[/name]? It’s a mythological name, and recently it was given to a moon (which one escapes me, sorry).

[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] - both good, classic names, and this one flows nicely. This is my second choice :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Thank you so much Charliehotsox, Irisrose, & Twinkle for sharing your thoughts on our girl name ideas! My husband refers to this possible fourth child as [name]Amy[/name], but he is open to other names. It is interesting to see how each of you perceived the names on our list. Based on your comments, [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is now at the very top of our list. We’ll take [name]Marissa[/name] [name]Eve[/name] off. (I did consider [name]Larissa[/name], and I do like it; however, [name]Marissa[/name] was an idea to honor someone named [name]Mary[/name].)

Thanks to each person who voted so far too!