Which name do you like best? POLL

See the results of this poll: Which name do you prefer?

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Ruby Joy: 11 (26%)
  • Joy Ruby: 0 (0%)
  • Joy Medeni: 6 (14%)
  • Josephine Ruby: 24 (56%)
  • Medeni Joy: 2 (5%)

I love [name]Josephine[/name] nn [name]Joy[/name]! And [name]Ruby[/name] works great as a fun, spunky middle name for her. [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] gets my vote :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Joy[/name] Medeni.
I think [name]Joy[/name] is lovely on its own and I love the Medeni has a special meaning :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] there, I’m sorry to break it to you but I speak Welsh and Medeni doesn’t mean “born on a [name]Monday[/name]”, as lovely as it is. It means “born in [name]September[/name]” with Medi being the Welsh word for [name]September[/name] and geni (eni) meaning born. [name]Monday[/name] in Welsh is Llun which is obviously totally different to Medeni. I only said this because I know finding a name with the “born on a [name]Monday[/name]” meaning was important to you so I don’t want you to choose Medeni for that reason only having been misinformed. If you just like the name regardless of it’s meaning though, then I think it’s beautiful :slight_smile:

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Medeni.html - just to back up what I’m saying.

Anyway, I voted for [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] because 1) I love both the names the most out of all your choices and love how they flow together 2) I think [name]Joy[/name] makes a wonderful nn for [name]Josephine[/name] and I think calling her by a nn of her first name would make life slightly easier for her than calling her by her middle name (not that it’s a big deal really though) 3) I really do just love [name]Josephine[/name]! Lol. That’s kinda reason number 1 again but I do love it that much :slight_smile:

Good luck!,

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]!!

I’ve started to like the name [name]Ruby[/name] myself, so I’d pick [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Joy[/name] (or [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] if you’d prefer).

ljandrl- thankyou for pointing that out. I did realise, it was actually a typo! We were originally looking for a name that meant “born on a [name]Monday[/name]”, but couldn’t find any we liked. We decided to try “born in [name]September[/name]” (because she was!) and we found Medeni and really loved it!
Her name is currently officially [name]Joy[/name] Medeni, but we haven’t ruled out changing it. It’s not that we don’t like the name, it’s just we aren’t sure if we might prefer one of the others.

[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] with the nickname [name]Joy[/name] is just wonderful :smiley: