Which name do you like best?

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like best?

Respondents: 13 (This poll is closed)

• Ivy: 8 (62%)
  • Lilia: 3 (23%)
  • Nala (N-ALL-a): 1 (8%)
  • Eve: 1 (8%)

I like [name]Ivy[/name] best out of the 4 but with [name]Eve[/name] a close 2nd. I didn’t like [name]Nala[/name], it just sounds funny to me but it could be my southern accent. Same thing with [name]Lilia[/name]. [name]Eve[/name] is okay. [name]Eve[/name], to me, really isn’t that special. But that’s just what I think. It really only matters what you think.

[name]Ivy[/name], but [name]Eve[/name] could be cute as a shortened version of [name]Evangeline[/name].

I voted for [name]Ivy[/name], but I also love [name]Lilia[/name] and [name]Eve[/name].

[name]Ivy[/name] sounds spunky to me, [name]Lilia[/name] sounds elegant, and [name]Eve[/name] sounds sweet and wholesome. ([name]Nala[/name] makes me think of The [name]Lion[/name] [name]King[/name], so I like the others more.)

Good luck!

Thanks for those who voted so far! [name]Just[/name] a question - a personal thing, but I try to avoid names that are very popular. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Ivy[/name] will become this way in the near future? I see it coming up more and more, even though I don’t know of any babies personally with this name - I just don’t want my daughter to end up being one of many in a classroom with the same name. Please let me know your thoughts on that…thanks!

[name]Ivy[/name] - I love this name and would consider it for a daughter!

[name]Lilia[/name] - Technically okay, but I’m not fond of [name]Lil[/name]- names for some reason.

[name]Nala[/name] - Not a favorite

[name]Eve[/name] - Beautiful and sophisticated! I love [name]Eva[/name] even more!