Which name do you like best?

See the results of this poll: Which of these names do you like best? We have a long last name (3 syllables).

Respondents: 39 (This poll is closed)

• Charlotte Reese : 13 (33%)
  • Emma Kate : 14 (36%)
  • Lila Kate: 12 (31%)

Though I love [name]Lila[/name], and I’m sure you wouldn’t be calling her [name]Lila[/name] [name]Kate[/name] too often, it sounds like a medical term to me. Voted [name]Emma[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. Very fresh sounding together for two names that are common. I’m also partial to [name]Kate[/name]- it’s my mn!

1 [name]Lila[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
2 [name]Emma[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
3 [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Reese[/name]

[name]Lila[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is beautiful!

I am torn between [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Reese[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] [name]Kate[/name]! I really love them both!!! I have really become a fan of [name]Reese[/name] lately so I went with [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Reese[/name] in the end.

I vote [name]Lila[/name] since it’s the most underused of these, but [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] are ultra classic so they’ll never “feel” trendy. You can’t go wrong with any of them, but I definitely prefer [name]Kate[/name] over [name]Reese[/name] as a mn.

I love [name]Emma[/name] [name]Kate[/name] especially to use both names in a southern style, I tried to get my hubby to go for it but our last name is too short and he didn’t like the 2 name idea. [name]Eve[/name] though both names are popular they are such feminine and classic names.

I don’t think you could go wrong with [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Reese[/name] either.

[name]Lila[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. I would have voted for [name]Charlotte[/name] but I can’t get on board with [name]Reese[/name]. [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Emma[/name] would be gorgeous!