Which name do you like best?

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like best?

Respondents: 93 (This poll is closed)

• Esmé Camille : 26 (28%)
  • Isla Claire : 41 (44%)
  • Maeve Eloise: 26 (28%)

I love all 3! I would normally pair [name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] with [name_u]Finn[/name_u], before [name_f]Esme[/name_f], but [name_f]Esme[/name_f] is actually my favorite first name, and [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] is lovely. Personally I would lose the accent. [name_f]Esme[/name_f] without the accent is still [name_m]French[/name_m] but is how I would spell it in a non-[name_m]French[/name_m] family (esp with brother [name_u]Finn[/name_u]). If that makes sense…

I think I like [name_f]Isla[/name_f] better with [name_u]Finn[/name_u].

All three are beautiful. I feel they all go well with [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. I absolutely adore [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]…maybe because it is close to Maebry [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous! I really love it!

Thanks! I think I’ll just have to hold onto them all and then see which one suits best.

I don’t know much about Twilight (have never read or seen any of it), and yet I do know that Esmé is a Twilight character somewhere along the line. I have read some (not all) [name_m]Salinger[/name_m] and I’m not aware of a [name_m]Salinger[/name_m] character named Esmé, for what it’s worth. I was turned off Esmé as a kid when the dad on “My Girl 2” commented that it “sounds like a sneeze”. For whatever reason I’ve never gotten past that! That said, Esmé [name_f]Camille[/name_f] is a lovely combo.

I love either of [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] or [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] with F1nn. I might be able to pick one depending on the surname - if you’re comfortable sharing it or else describing it, like 'three syllables, starts with T, rhymes with ‘[name_m]Dennison[/name_m]’ or something, that could be helpful.

I voted [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], but [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] are beautiful. I think any name would work well and all of them are good choices.

I like [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] with [name_u]Finn[/name_u].

I like isla without claire

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] is gorgeous!

I love [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] so much and wanted to use both those names for my daughter. It’s a beautiful combination. I would think [name_m]Salinger[/name_m], not Twilight at all.

I love all three names and don’t think you can go wrong no matter which you pick! I voted for [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] just because I love [name_f]Isla[/name_f]. [name_f]Esme[/name_f] would be my least favourite of the three. [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is in close second place behind [name_f]Isla[/name_f].

On it’s own, I like [name_f]Esme[/name_f] but together:
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] + [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] sound like a perfect pair
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] + [name_f]Isla[/name_f] sounds like a subtle water/tropical theme (fish fins & islands)

Separately, [name_f]Esme[/name_f] is the best of the 3 names and it sounds nice with [name_u]Finn[/name_u]

Esmé [name_f]Camille[/name_f] is absolutely stunning. The Twilight thing is’t even an issue anymore, because Twilight is yesterday’s news!

I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] too.

I don’t like [name_f]Isla[/name_f] though, I just can’t warm to it.

I love all your names! [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] are my favourites. [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is nice too, but with [name_u]Finn[/name_u] I think the two single syllable names are too much (or too little)

I like the way [name_u]Finn[/name_u] & [name_f]Isla[/name_f] sound together, & although it’s close, my first choice is [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. ([name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f] was second.)

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is gorgeous with F!nn .

I love all three combos, but I would probably go with [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] or [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] the best.