Which name do you like best?

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like best?

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Belle : 16 (22%)
  • Claire : 14 (19%)
  • Corinne : 16 (22%)
  • Cosette : 15 (20%)
  • Elaine : 5 (7%)
  • Elle: 8 (11%)

My favorites with [name_f]Maree[/name_f] are [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivette[/name_f]. Maybe also [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. I think you need a name as unusual as your first. [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], etc all feel too popular.

I don’t really like any of the names in this poll, but I do like [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Corrine[/name_f]! She definitely gets my vote. [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] are cute as well, and I also like [name_f]Elle[/name_f], but I prefer it as a nickname. I’m neutral on [name_f]Elaine[/name_f], but I’m not a fan of [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] and [name_f]Mar[/name_f]ée would be cute as a sisters, though.

Out of your full list, I adore [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivette[/name_f], but I don’t like [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f].

On this poll, I like [name_f]Belle[/name_f] best, but overall, my vote would go to [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f].

[name_f]Corinne[/name_f] or [name_f]Elaine[/name_f]

[name_f]Corinne[/name_f] is my favorite girl’s name! I so wanted to name my daughter [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] but my husband doesn’t like it. It’s a beautiful name with lots of cute potential nicknames

I voted for [name_f]Cosette[/name_f], I think [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] & [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] both match well with [name_f]Maree[/name_f]. I don’t feel like the other names are unique enough to be paired with [name_f]Maree[/name_f].