which name do you prefer --

[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Porter[/name] or [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Porter[/name] ? and why do you prefer one over the other. thanks

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Porter[/name]! [name]Benjamin[/name] is a wonderful name, and [name]Jackson[/name] just seems really trendy right now.

I prefer Benjamin Porter. I don’t care for Jackson at all- trend or no trend.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Porter[/name]. I think that [name]Benjamin[/name] is a strong, sophisticated name for a man and a sweet name for a little boy. As an adult, I see a wall street banker!! I think [name]Jackson[/name] is okay, but I’ve had 3 the past 4 years I’ve been teaching and have yet to come across a little [name]Benjamin[/name].

[name]Both[/name] are very nice, but I think [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Porter[/name] sound better together, [name]Benjamin[/name] seems to sophisticated for [name]Porter[/name] [name]IMO[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Porter[/name]! I think the two names flow better together than [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Porter[/name] do.

I would go with [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Porter[/name] as it flows better. I also like its mix of traditional/Biblical ([name]Benjamin[/name]) with a contemporary/occupational name ([name]Porter[/name]). I find [name]Jackson[/name] very trendy and if you choose [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Porter[/name] you would have two surnames of two syllables.

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Porter[/name] for me as well, I like the flow and it has a classic vibe. [name]Jackson[/name] is nice but it is rather trendy at the moment and that puts me off.

They both sound so good together I honestly can’t make up my mind. [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name] are both nice names and they both go so well with [name]Porter[/name]. Also, the are both are quite popular right now. Sorry I couldn’t be more help

[name]Benjamin[/name] by a longshot. [name]JAckson[/name] is trendy and boring.

I like [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Porter[/name] better–it has nice balance and flow.

[name]Benjamin[/name]! [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Porter[/name] has great flow. Plus, [name]Benjamin[/name] is a classic and [name]Jackson[/name] will sound dated. I will say that [name]Jack[/name] [name]Porter[/name] is nice though.

I love [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Porter[/name]… just be aware he may be called BP for short… just a thought :slight_smile: I think [name]Jackson[/name] is [name]WAY[/name] too trendy!